Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jul 18, 2023 at 6:08 AM Post #4,516 of 4,764
I'm curious why I can't configure a Noir Hybrid with a 4-pin XLR connector (neither the Furutech nor Neutrik)? A message in red comes up saying "This product is no longer in stock with these options but is available with others with those attributes but is available with others". I've been to the site off and on for over a month seeing if I can do this.
It’s a glitch on his website, just email @Matez directly and he will take care of you.

Jul 20, 2023 at 2:08 PM Post #4,517 of 4,764
It’s a glitch on his website, just email @Matez directly and he will take care of you.

That's correct, if there are any options not available through my site, just drop me a mail. Thanks!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jul 23, 2023 at 12:10 PM Post #4,518 of 4,764
i am interested to try one of the totl forza cable but the problem is no one where I live has it, usually I do not buy before trying things

is anyone using an 8 core forza cable with their susvara, and which one, and what is your impression using forza cable with susvara

Jul 23, 2023 at 12:15 PM Post #4,519 of 4,764
i am interested to try one of the totl forza cable but the problem is no one where I live has it, usually I do not buy before trying things

is anyone using an 8 core forza cable with their susvara, and which one, and what is your impression using forza cable with susvara
Can’t comment specifically on Susvara as I don’t own one, but I’ve tried both Noir HPC MK2 (best all copper cable I’ve heard) and Noir Hybrid HPC (which bests a Norne Vygarde at a fraction of the cost)

Jul 24, 2023 at 3:13 AM Post #4,520 of 4,764
Ik gebruik de Forza Noir hpc mk2 voor mijn Arya SE en dit vind ik een hele goede combinatie. Deze zal het op de Susvara ook heel goed doen🎧
ik ben geïnteresseerd om een van de tol forza-kabels te proberen, maar het probleem is dat niemand waar ik woon het heeft, meestal koop ik het niet voordat ik dingen heb geprobeerd

is er iemand die een 8-aderige forza-kabel gebruikt met zijn susvara, en welke, en wat is uw indruk van het gebruik van forza-kabel met susvara

Attachments

• IMG_3304.jpeg
    IMG_3304.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Jul 25, 2023 at 2:03 PM Post #4,521 of 4,764

We've been using Noir hybrid with these cans and to my ears this cable provides a spot on balance between openness, impact, tone and meat. It's a very versatile cable all in all, non-microphonic and very slinky at that. Hope this helps, thanks!

iFi audio Stay updated on iFi audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/people/IFi-audio/61558986775162/ https://twitter.com/ifiaudio https://www.instagram.com/ifiaudio/ https://ifi-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@iFiaudiochannel comms@ifi-audio.com
Jul 28, 2023 at 12:10 PM Post #4,522 of 4,764
DB17D268-D7D8-47F4-BDC9-20127C3257C2.jpeg

First and foremost the craftsmanship is undeniably good, just by looking at it.

Its been exactly one year ago buying the Susvaras, and ever since I have wondered about the cable/FAW beating the stock Susvara cables…I know the Claire HPC mk2 beats the AryaV2 stock cables for sure. Im excited to burnin this cable!

I gotta give @Matez a serious thank you for such a beautiful cable, the patience and according to my preference.

Claire HPC HYBRID
SEMI-TRANS
2.5m
Y splitter 5cm lower
Silver furuteh 3.5mm(R)
Black Furutech XLR 4 pin (R)

_____

EDIT:Has only been couple of hours listening again today. All I can say is Susvara opened up in the highs and got more thick and stable in the sound. 2,5m is just around perfect for me. Im so happy! Susvara got a lift in overall sound.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2023 at 7:12 AM Post #4,523 of 4,764
Ik gebruik de Forza Noir hpc mk2 voor mijn Arya SE en dit vind ik een hele goede combinatie. Deze zal het op de Susvara ook heel goed doen🎧
I have always thought about that pairing Noir x Arya :heart: - Looks like its meant to be. - such a stealthy look:sunglasses:

The hybrid cable is such an upgrade for my Susvara that I have Arya/NoirHybrid and HE1000stealth/ClaireHybrid semi-trans on the list next.

---next thing to add is the interconnects/pigtails I guess for SE/6.3mm

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2023 at 11:37 AM Post #4,524 of 4,764
I placed an order for a Noir Hybrid HPC, Claire Interconnects, and a USB cable on the 15th and haven't heard anything since the order confirmation email. I also reached out through the contact us page a few days ago to see if there's an estimate for when they might ship but haven't heard back yet. I just wanted to make sure this is normal since their shipping page says most orders are shipped within 5-7 business days of payment. Not trying to complain or speak negatively of the company - just looking to hear how long others waited when they ordered a few different cables. Really excited to get them since I've heard so many great things!

Jul 29, 2023 at 1:09 PM Post #4,525 of 4,764
I placed an order for a Noir Hybrid HPC, Claire Interconnects, and a USB cable on the 15th and haven't heard anything since the order confirmation email. I also reached out through the contact us page a few days ago to see if there's an estimate for when they might ship but haven't heard back yet. I just wanted to make sure this is normal since their shipping page says most orders are shipped within 5-7 business days of payment. Not trying to complain or speak negatively of the company - just looking to hear how long others waited when they ordered a few different cables. Really excited to get them since I've heard so many great things!
Just remember in stock doesn’t mean the cables are sitting on the shelf (just that @Matez has the components to assemble). Generally you’ll get an email closer to your ship date, website doesn’t always update the order status once it’s shipped however. I’ve had orders take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to ship depending on a number of factors (but most would ship within a 7-10 days). Emails are usually answered within 48hrs as well. Email or the contact form are the best ways to reach out for an update, I’d give it till Monday and if you don’t hear from him try again (check your spam folder as well)

Jul 29, 2023 at 1:32 PM Post #4,526 of 4,764
Just remember in stock doesn’t mean the cables are sitting on the shelf (just that @Matez has the components to assemble). Generally you’ll get an email closer to your ship date, website doesn’t always update the order status once it’s shipped however. I’ve had orders take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to ship depending on a number of factors (but most would ship within a 7-10 days). Emails are usually answered within 48hrs as well. Email or the contact form are the best ways to reach out for an update, I’d give it till Monday and if you don’t hear from him try again (check your spam folder as well)
Thanks! I'll give it til Monday like you said before reaching out again. These will be my first really nice cables and I'm super excited to use them with my Atticus - seems like FAW is an amazing pairing with ZMFs based on everything I've read on here

Jul 29, 2023 at 2:08 PM Post #4,527 of 4,764
Trust me he is working hard on making all the orders to perfection and delivery.

Give it atleast 14 days of crafting and then shipment. Im not working for him but I have communicated with @Matez alot. Look at the shipping info.

Keep patience, you will get more than you pay for trust me!

Jul 31, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #4,528 of 4,764
I've been a Forza Fan ever since I got a Utopia cable from them, and it's been my endgame ever since.

I was looking to get a longer IEM cable for the Sony IER-Z1R, and knowing Matt makes some of the best cables around with incredible prices, I grabbed one from the website.
All throughout we had decent communication as well and he was able to allay my concerns regarding some of the Sony cable nightmares.

When the cable arrived, I noticed that there was something slightly off on the right side, which I believe ocurred during shipping.
I plugged it in and as I feared, the right side was dead.
I immediately got in touch with Matt and he offered me a replacement instantly.

I have to say that I was pretty impatient, as I sent him quite a few mails, but he handled it incredibly professionally.
Now because I was planning on getting a balanced cable for the MDR-Z1R as well, it just so happened that he was able to package in the replacement IER one in with that other one and send both my way.

I'm currently sat here with both, and both are performing perfectly, as you would expect.

The IEM cable is really nice to look at as well with the sleeving, and the length is just perfect for my use case.

The MDR cable is just like my Utopia one, absolutely flawless.

So if you're worried about any potential hickups like the one I mentioned, you can be sure that you're gonna be taken care of.

Jul 31, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #4,529 of 4,764
I've been a Forza Fan ever since I got a Utopia cable from them, and it's been my endgame ever since.

I was looking to get a longer IEM cable for the Sony IER-Z1R, and knowing Matt makes some of the best cables around with incredible prices, I grabbed one from the website.
All throughout we had decent communication as well and he was able to allay my concerns regarding some of the Sony cable nightmares.

When the cable arrived, I noticed that there was something slightly off on the right side, which I believe ocurred during shipping.
I plugged it in and as I feared, the right side was dead.
I immediately got in touch with Matt and he offered me a replacement instantly.

I have to say that I was pretty impatient, as I sent him quite a few mails, but he handled it incredibly professionally.
Now because I was planning on getting a balanced cable for the MDR-Z1R as well, it just so happened that he was able to package in the replacement IER one in with that other one and send both my way.

I'm currently sat here with both, and both are performing perfectly, as you would expect.

The IEM cable is really nice to look at as well with the sleeving, and the length is just perfect for my use case.

The MDR cable is just like my Utopia one, absolutely flawless.

So if you're worried about any potential hickups like the one I mentioned, you can be sure that you're gonna be taken care of.
Thanks for this. I love hearing about how things are handled when things go wrong. The "I paid him and wow!! he shipped what I paid for to me!!" accolades I see in a lot of vendor threads make me eyeroll at times. That's the absolute minimum expectation, IMO. Glad to see Matt (still) handles issues like a boss.

Jul 31, 2023 at 8:34 PM Post #4,530 of 4,764
I sent Matt another email today and heard back very quickly with him saying he must've missed my first message and that my cables are nearly ready to be sent out, so all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back