Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 2, 2023 at 5:24 PM Post #4,486 of 4,766
I love my Forza Noir Hybrid for the D9200 - I sometimes use also on the JVC SW01. I now have a Claire Hybrid ordered for my WP900, can't wait for them to arrive!

Currently listening via the Cayin N7, wonderful.

IMG_4383.jpg

Jun 4, 2023 at 3:34 AM Post #4,487 of 4,766
Hey, @Matez

I'm about to get two new cables for you, one for the HD820 and one for a pair of HeKse. My question is, do you have a copper only cable for the HeKse? Or even better, which one would you recommend for each of the 2 headphones? I'd like for both to be transparent, if possible.

Thank you!

Jun 4, 2023 at 9:33 AM Post #4,488 of 4,766
The Clair would be your pick.
It even looks great in semi black. :)

Jun 4, 2023 at 9:38 AM Post #4,489 of 4,766
Hey, @Matez

I'm about to get two new cables for you, one for the HD820 and one for a pair of HeKse. My question is, do you have a copper only cable for the HeKse? Or even better, which one would you recommend for each of the 2 headphones? I'd like for both to be transparent, if possible.

Thank you!
Claire HPC mk2 = Pure Copper
Claire HPC Hybrid = Pure Silver/Pure Copper.

The Semi-Trans/black option looks amazing, and matches Susvaras wood look. I have not yet ordered the Hybrid, which I am going for with Susvara. I would also choose it for Arya, after trying the stock Susvara cable.

However I don´t think hybrid sound good with Sundara. Copper is better here ime.

Jun 4, 2023 at 10:13 AM Post #4,490 of 4,766
The Clair would be your pick.
It even looks great in semi black. :)

The Semi-Trans/black option looks amazing, and matches Susvaras wood look. I have not yet ordered the Hybrid, which I am going for with Susvara. I would also choose it for Arya, after trying the stock Susvara cable.

However I don´t think hybrid sound good with Sundara. Copper is better here ime.
Thank you both! While i'm on the fence for the HD820 cable, i really need the HeKse one since the stock is... surgically bad.

Jun 13, 2023 at 4:49 AM Post #4,493 of 4,766
Placed an order for a Claire HPC mk2, for the HeKse. I thought i could postpone it, due to some other, more pressing matters but whenever I pick up the headphones, i start cursing. Waiting anxiously for it to arrive (for no other reason other than comfort).

Jun 13, 2023 at 2:29 PM Post #4,494 of 4,766
Matt from Forza Audioworks gives a advice for a burn-in period for about 150 hours for optimized results.

That's affirmative!

I learned that @Matez includes the green “A” on the FAW logo for the heat shrink at the termination on the Noir Hybrid HPC

Yup, that's my way of differentiating them :)
I love my Forza Noir Hybrid for the D9200 - I sometimes use also on the JVC SW01. I now have a Claire Hybrid ordered for my WP900, can't wait for them to arrive!

Currently listening via the Cayin N7, wonderful.

Thank you for sharing :)

These are great headphones but one of them is missing Noir Hybrid with 4.4mm balanced. Order placed on thuesday :L3000:

Thanks and may I post your shot on my FB please :) ?

That is correct, thank you :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 23, 2023 at 9:02 PM Post #4,500 of 4,766
Recently upgraded all my cables to FAW Noir Hybrid HPC’s (with a matching adapter for my Pendant SE). Quality work as always @Matez

IMG_3536.jpeg
IMG_3538.jpeg
IMG_3543.jpeg
IMG_3539.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back