Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Aug 26, 2020 at 12:29 PM Post #3,001 of 4,764
Anticipation is killing me as well:L3000:

Aug 26, 2020 at 6:43 PM Post #3,002 of 4,764
Matt hadn't shipped my Claire Copper cables, but was kind enough let me pay the difference to upgrade to the Hybrid version. Very cool of him!

So now I have a Hybrid Claire on its way - can't wait to hear how it sounds on my Focal Elegia 🤓🤓🤓

Aug 28, 2020 at 2:18 PM Post #3,003 of 4,764
Anticipation is killing me as well:L3000:

Stay strong :sunglasses:

Matt hadn't shipped my Claire Copper cables, but was kind enough let me pay the difference to upgrade to the Hybrid version. Very cool of him!

My pleasure. If it isn't too late to change an order, I'll always help.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Aug 28, 2020 at 6:36 PM Post #3,004 of 4,764
Still waiting for my Forza cable to be re-terminated for my Focal Stellia, but will be worth it.

@Matez i will be using my Stellia on the train next week, will let u know how they perform 👍

Aug 29, 2020 at 12:39 PM Post #3,005 of 4,764
Haven't visited this thread in years (was actually away from the hobby for years as well, hahahaha). Matez made me a nice mini-to-mini interconnect and a cable for the Shure 1540's I used to own (pretty sure that cable wire config was new at the time; wasn't being marketed) 5+ years ago.

Anyway, I might be in the market for an upgrade cable for my soon to arrive ATH-WP900; 1.2 meter A2DC to balanced 4.4mm cable is what I'd be after. I need to run with these cans for awhile to determine what type of wire I'd prefer, though I can make some assumptions based on impressions/reviews I've read.

Sep 1, 2020 at 2:17 PM Post #3,006 of 4,764
@Matez i will be using my Stellia on the train next week, will let u know how they perform 👍

Please do!

Haven't visited this thread in years (was actually away from the hobby for years as well, hahahaha). Matez made me a nice mini-to-mini interconnect and a cable for the Shure 1540's I used to own (pretty sure that cable wire config was new at the time; wasn't being marketed) 5+ years ago.

Welcome back!

Anyway, I might be in the market for an upgrade cable for my soon to arrive ATH-WP900; 1.2 meter A2DC to balanced 4.4mm cable is what I'd be after. I need to run with these cans for awhile to determine what type of wire I'd prefer, though I can make some assumptions based on impressions/reviews I've read.

Which one would it be if you don't mind me asking? Something purely copper, or some silver in the mix?

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Sep 1, 2020 at 2:54 PM Post #3,007 of 4,764
Please do!

Welcome back!

Which one would it be if you don't mind me asking? Something purely copper, or some silver in the mix?
I literally just posted in the WP900 thread that I just unboxed these and have them on my head for the first time; now on my second song. I need more time with these, but if I had to choose right now based on initial impressions, I'd probably be after a pure copper UPOCC; these cans are riding the edge of bright (which I actually like) in the treble region. Might want something to help add meat to the mids...again though, so early in time with these.

I loved the quality of the cables you made me back in the day. If you have A2DC connectors, I'll be in touch to see what specific config + cost makes sense for me.

Sep 1, 2020 at 3:10 PM Post #3,008 of 4,764

I just ordered a Claire Hybrid with a Furutech 4.4mm from Matt, which I was planning on pairing with my WP900. I'll be pleased to let you know it sounds when it arrives if it's of interest.

Sep 2, 2020 at 2:37 PM Post #3,010 of 4,764
I loved the quality of the cables you made me back in the day. If you have A2DC connectors, I'll be in touch to see what specific config + cost makes sense for me.

Yup, I have these connectors in stock, so shoot me a message whenever it's convenient for you :) And thanks!

I just ordered a Claire Hybrid with a Furutech 4.4mm from Matt, which I was planning on pairing with my WP900. I'll be pleased to let you know it sounds when it arrives if it's of interest.

:beerchug:

Sep 4, 2020 at 11:40 AM Post #3,011 of 4,764
For my Violectric 281 I need a Xlr-cable. So I ordered a Noir hybrid HPC. Because I have this cable and the Claire for other HP I know that it is a good choice. Hope Matt will
build my cable soon and ship it to me. Thanks Matt
If someone need a Noir Hybrid with 4,4 and adapter to xlr look at ebay germany

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2020 at 12:40 PM Post #3,012 of 4,764
I have the Noir Hybrid for both my VC and the HD650. They are superb cables. I will eventually upgrade all my headphone cables to Forza.

Sep 4, 2020 at 1:30 PM Post #3,013 of 4,764
I have the Noir Hybrid for both my VC and the HD650. They are superb cables. I will eventually upgrade all my headphone cables to Forza.

Sounds like a solid plan to me :)

For my Violectric 281 I need a Xlr-cable. So I ordered a Noir hybrid HPC. Because I have this cable and the Claire for other HP I know that it is a good choice. Hope Matt will
build my cable soon and ship it to me. Thanks Matt

I'm up to speed with all orders, so any new one takes roughly 2-4 business days to be ready for shipping, granted I have all requested connectors at my workshop (in 95% of cases I do) :)

--

Enjoy your weekend, folks!

Sep 10, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #3,014 of 4,764
A new Copper Series HPC Mk2 balanced XLR cable for my HD600. Great job by Forza Audio.

IMG_2896.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back