Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Aug 20, 2020 at 11:06 AM Post #2,987 of 4,769
I ordered a copper Claire for my new Focal Elegia, but of course you all have given me second thoughts about whether I should have gone hybrid... 😳

I emailed Matt to see if it is too late to pay the difference to get the Hybrid 🤞🤞

Aug 20, 2020 at 11:15 AM Post #2,988 of 4,769
Looking at picking up a Claire Hybrid HPC for my HD600’s. Seems like it would make a good match for them.

Aug 25, 2020 at 2:48 PM Post #2,989 of 4,769
People In Europe buy cables from Usa, because no one here provides large gauge Silver OCC Litz cables... Just sayin lol.

I'll let you in on a secret. For months I've been secretly working very hard on something that goes way beyond copper, silver, or their mixtures. It's bonkers how this new thing handles signal transmission. I can't say much, but I'm almost there.

Cable detail:

XLR FAW cables1.jpg
XLR FAW cables2.jpg

Great stuff, thanks!

The site doesn't carry these options, so i've contacted Matez via email.

Yes, if something's not at my site, a mail/phone is the way to go :)

You can believe or not in cables, but Forza cable is so much better.

I believe you :D

On a more serious note, Meze cans respond to cables very well.
Desktop is still in build, waiting for my rack :)

Pro iCAN likes black cables :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Aug 25, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #2,990 of 4,769
I'll let you in on a secret. For months I've been secretly working very hard on something that goes way beyond copper, silver, or their mixtures. It's bonkers how this new thing handles signal transmission. I can't say much, but I'm almost there.

Great to hear. Is the new product only targeted at full size headphones or also for IEMs? How are the aesthetics?

My new A18s should arrive this week and I am looking what cable to give them.

Aug 25, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #2,991 of 4,769

Great stuff, thanks!

Yes, if something's not at my site, a mail/phone is the way to go :)

I believe you :D

On a more serious note, Meze cans respond to cables very well.

Pro iCAN likes black cables :)
Oh thats so nice and i would gladly support neighbour Poland.

Aug 25, 2020 at 3:57 PM Post #2,993 of 4,769
Hi

I want to buy FAW cable, but the connector has not been decided yet. The ViaBlue (3.5mm) is very nice, but I do not know how it looks Switchcraft and Neutrik. Can anyone show me how it looks assembled?Thank you so much

Aug 25, 2020 at 7:11 PM Post #2,994 of 4,769

FE251F20-5051-45EE-8779-381D2033CBEF.jpeg

Aug 25, 2020 at 11:42 PM Post #2,995 of 4,769
Exciting, I know that will keep me tuned to this thread!!! When might we expect an announcement, lest I spend my cable budget on something else than regret not waiting FAW's latest and greatest?

Thanks, @Matez !

Aug 26, 2020 at 12:42 AM Post #2,996 of 4,769
Great to hear. Is the new product only targeted at full size headphones or also for IEMs? How are the aesthetics?

My new A18s should arrive this week and I am looking what cable to give them.

I second this. Have a FAW Hybrid IEM cable and on the lookout for an upgrade; would be great to stick with team Forza :wink:

Aug 26, 2020 at 6:36 AM Post #2,998 of 4,769
Exciting, I know that will keep me tuned to this thread!!! When might we expect an announcement, lest I spend my cable budget on something else than regret not waiting FAW's latest and greatest?

Thanks, @Matez !
I'd also like to know if there's any idea of when smaller splitters will be possible, and if there's any possibility of customising the colour of the logo too! At least to have it be black or dark grey or something like that.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2020 at 11:56 AM Post #3,000 of 4,769

It would be extremely difficult to have it compliant with IEMs.

Yup!

The final product is finished, and I intend to have it available for everyone later on this year.

I second this. Have a FAW Hybrid IEM cable and on the lookout for an upgrade; would be great to stick with team Forza :wink:

At the moment my latest development is not fit for IEMs, sorry! The reason is of course practicality.

I'd also like to know if there's any idea of when smaller splitters will be possible, and if there's any possibility of customising the colour of the logo too! At least to have it be black or dark grey or something like that.

I'm looking into that, but for now can't say or promise anything. It's too early, but I'll have all such details ready in my official announcement.

The suspense is killing me! :o2smile:

Trust me, I'm counting days when I can finally drop the veil and reveal what I did :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en

Users who are viewing this thread

Back