Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 1, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #1,606 of 4,782
18871598_10154474813912791_193046264_n.jpg

18870848_10154474814462791_649943755_n.jpg

I received my Claire HPC Mk2 cable today for my HE-560.
I just love it . Worth every penny:smile_phones:

Jun 2, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #1,607 of 4,782
Do you guys also make cables for the Fostex TH900 MK2? I'm interested in the Noir Hybrid HPC cable but you don't "advertise" also fitting cables to Fostex headphones.

Drop us an e-mail, I'm sure we can do something about this.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 14, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #1,611 of 4,782
Hi Matt ,

i have a 2-pin cable from another company and the pins have started to bend probably because i have been using it to a ciem with flushed sockets - is there a way for you to replace the pins and straighten them again ?

thanx

Jun 14, 2017 at 7:23 AM Post #1,612 of 4,782
Hi Matt ,

i have a 2-pin cable from another company and the pins have started to bend probably because i have been using it to a ciem with flushed sockets - is there a way for you to replace the pins and straighten them again ?

thanx

I'm sure we can do something about it, but please drop us an e-mail.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jun 20, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #1,615 of 4,782
I have recently bought Noir Hybrid for my Beyer T5p 2 headphone. In comparison to the original cable the Forza one has less cable noise, make a sound a bit more vivid and open. Besides this looks really nice...
I expected some improvements and I got it.
So, thanks again Matez!
Cheers,
Peter (Slovakia)

Jun 21, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #1,616 of 4,782
I am now officially part of the Forza Family after having received AudioWork's TOTL Noir Hybrid cable for my Fostex TH900 Mk2 this afternoon!

After I had placed my order at the beginning of this month, it took Matez only 12 days (including the weekend) to build and ship my cable. I believe that cable makers such as ToxicCables currently need at least 11 weeks to complete an order! :o2smile: Well done you, Matez!

I was also happy about the quick and positive response I received when I inquired as to whether their cables are also compatible with the Th900 (Matz:: you should add the TH900 MK2 to the list of headphones you are making your cables for!)

When talking about the build quality, I can only repeat what others here have already said: the cable looks and feels fantastic and is probably better than any stock cable. Although the stock TH900 cable is of high quality, I had a hard time to keep it from getting tangled. (owned the TH900 MK1 before) I don't think this will happen with this Forza cable.

Unfortunately I cannot make a comparison between the Noir Hybrid cable and others as this is the only balanced cable I currently possess. And going balanced with the TH900 generally offers a great boost in sound quality, so will refrain from commenting on the sound quality. What I can say, though, is that the TH900 sounds just right with this cable to my ears.

I have to apologise for the quality of the pictures. Had to use the low-res camera of my smartphone.

20170617_213854.jpg 20170617_214253.jpg 20170617_225614.jpg 20170617_225712.jpg 20170617_225721.jpg 20170617_225838.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017 at 6:39 AM Post #1,617 of 4,782
I am now officially part of the Forza Family after having received AudioWork's TOTL Noir Hybrid cable for my Fostex TH900 Mk2 this afternoon!

After I had placed my order at the beginning of this month, it took Matez only 12 days (including the weekend) to build and ship my cable. I believe that cable makers such as ToxicCables currently need at least 11 weeks to complete an order! :o2smile: Well done you, Matez!

I was also happy about the quick and positive response I received when I inquired as to whether their cables are also compatible with the Th900 (Matz:: you should add the TH900 MK2 to the list of headphones you are making your cables for!)

When talking about the build quality, I can only repeat what others here have already said: the cable looks and feels fantastic and is probably better than any stock cable. Although the stock TH900 cable is of high quality, I had a hard time to keep it from getting tangled. (owned the TH900 MK1 before) I don't think this will happen with this Forza cable.

Unfortunately I cannot make a comparison between the Noir Hybrid cable and others as this is the only balanced cable I currently possess. And going balanced with the TH900 generally offers a great boost in sound quality, so will refrain from commenting on the sound quality. What I can say, though, is that the TH900 sounds just right with this cable to my ears.

I have to apologise for the quality of the pictures. Had to use the low-res camera of my smartphone.

Lovely setup! I enjoy these Fostex cans A LOT!

Jul 4, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #1,618 of 4,782
Is it possible to get the Noir with a 6.3mm Neutrik plug? That option isn't availble.

And I am not sure yet about ordering the semi-transparent black or transparent version of the claire for my ZMF Eikon. I heard the semi-transparent option looks more like brown. Not sure if that would be a good match with the Padauk cups.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #1,619 of 4,782
Is it possible to get the Noir with a 6.3mm Neutrik plug? That option isn't availble.

And I am not sure yet about ordering the semi-transparent black or transparent version of the claire for my ZMF Eikon. I heard the semi-transparent option looks more like brown. Not sure if that would be a good match with the Padauk cups.

We can't reply you here (Head-fi.org rules), but please drop us an e-mail and we'll move from there.

Jul 5, 2017 at 8:00 PM Post #1,620 of 4,782
I received my 1.5m Noir Hybrid TOTL cable for my LCD-X's from the Forza Family today!

The first thing I have to say is that this cable has blown past my expectations!

The build quality is top notch as expected, and the clarity and sound gains compared to the stock cable are out of this world! I wouldn't hesitate to spend an even higher price for this cable, the craftsman ship and sound characteristics these cables hold are far beyond the price point, it's almost a steal for what you get!

I would highly recommend anyone who is skeptical to give these cables a try!

image1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back