Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Dec 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #1,381 of 4,764
Thank you Mat for the cables, i have received it and i must say it is very high quality cable.

By the way, is the right channel the one with Green letter A?

Thank you. :)

bc104aeef0d92b55ceb0ddde519e916f.jpg

45c11c9ac260e97a161e9935d1669e82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there holes in the braid? Just before the splitter. Looks like it is really loosely woven.

Can't wait for my noir..interested in how the braid feels in real life

Dec 21, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #1,382 of 4,764
Are there holes in the braid? Just before the splitter. Looks like it is really loosely woven.

Can't wait for my noir..interested in how the braid feels in real life

Yes it have. I cannot say that it is loose, for me personally the tightness is just right thus giving some flexibility in the cable itself and not also being too rigid. :)

Dec 21, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #1,384 of 4,764

This balanced Claire HPC cable (semi-transparent black) arrived today. In reality is looks even better than on the photo. First impression: quite strong bass, punchy, sounds promising already, will evolve certainly.

Thanks, Matt!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 26, 2016 at 9:27 PM Post #1,385 of 4,764
How many days does it usually take for a cable to arrive to the States? Shipping was started on Dec 12, exited Poland on Dec 14. It's Dec 26, I still haven't received the item yet, and there's no way to track the item on either UPS or USPS.

Dec 26, 2016 at 11:42 PM Post #1,388 of 4,764
How many days does it usually take for a cable to arrive to the States? Shipping was started on Dec 12, exited Poland on Dec 14. It's Dec 26, I still haven't received the item yet, and there's no way to track the item on either UPS or USPS.

If you have the Polish Post tracking #, it should also work when using the USPS Priority Mail tracking website.

Dec 27, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #1,391 of 4,764
USPS says I can't track this item from Poland

Strange, I was fully able to track my parcel from Forza using the USPS tracking site, it shipped via Polish Post.

That was a year ago, perhaps something has changed with regard to the postal agency system's cooperation.

Polish Post of course does not operate/deliver packages in the U.S. so it makes sense that at some point the piece is handed off to the USPS and at that point it should be trackable.

Dec 27, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #1,392 of 4,764
If you can't track your package from Poland, it means it was sent by regular mail, which is only tracked until it leaves Poland. It takes a bit longer to get through the mail using this method. When I ordered that way, it took about 4 weeks to get my order. I've found it's better to just pay for FedEx, which you don't have to pay VAT under, and the price comes out just a little more expensive, but you get your order much faster, and you can track it to your door.

Dec 28, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #1,394 of 4,764
  If you can't track your package from Poland, it means it was sent by regular mail, which is only tracked until it leaves Poland. It takes a bit longer to get through the mail using this method. When I ordered that way, it took about 4 weeks to get my order. I've found it's better to just pay for FedEx, which you don't have to pay VAT under, and the price comes out just a little more expensive, but you get your order much faster, and you can track it to your door.

I'm in the same boat as sTaTIx; still waiting for delivery in the US for a package shipped on Dec 12.

Question about the shipping method and VAT… I chose regular shipping, because EMS was 36 more. Would my VAT have been removed at checkout if I'd selected EMS for shipping?

Dec 29, 2016 at 7:55 AM Post #1,395 of 4,764
Another great little custom cable form FAW, L-shaped OTG cable.
The other one in the order, Apple Lighting to micro USB is also great build, but already given as a present to a friend, so no pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back