Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Nov 16, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #1,336 of 4,782
Yes, the forza cable has a cck chip in it. After 3 days however i now have cycle the power on my ipod to get the mojo to be recognized which is a bit of a pain. It didnt do that to start with so it would be nice to know why. There is a big improvement is sound quality which is worth the bit of hassle. Nothing is perfect I guess.

Nov 16, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #1,337 of 4,782
Yes, the forza cable has a cck chip in it. After 3 days however i now have cycle the power on my ipod to get the mojo to be recognized which is a bit of a pain. It didnt do that to start with so it would be nice to know why. There is a big improvement is sound quality which is worth the bit of hassle. Nothing is perfect I guess.

Recent iOS versions have been a bit flaky with the DRM chip in the CCK- my iPad pro sometimes doesn't get along with my Lightning CCK, all completely unmodified.

Nov 23, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #1,340 of 4,782
  how long Forza Audio produces cable?

Forza AudioWorks is on the market officially since early 2012. But before going fully operational and establishing proper company, Matt was into DIY for a bit more than five years. In summery, he's been into cables for a decade, +/- several months. 

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 23, 2016 at 10:51 AM Post #1,343 of 4,782
  Forza AudioWorks is on the market officially since early 2012. But before going fully operational and establishing proper company, Matt was into DIY for a bit more than five years. In summery, he's been into cables for a decade, +/- several months. 

you also can produce cable according to the customer?

Nov 26, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #1,348 of 4,782
Is the black friday sale on for now?

Nov 26, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #1,350 of 4,782
It still shows black friday discount on the 1st page of your web but when i tried to place order, it did not show discount. it probably ends or do i need to put promo code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back