Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Dec 16, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #181 of 4,764
I just ordered the Hybrid Noir HPC for my HE-500 and also the Hybrid USB and Interconnect cables. Can't wait to finally receive them. Cost me a small fortune, but since the HE-500 is here to stay (and so are my Lyr and Bifrost) I figured I might as well splurge and get the best. Very excited 
L3000.gif

Dec 21, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #182 of 4,764
Recieved the Noir, the Claire, and a Lightning LOD, reviews on all those coming soon. Here's a sneak peak from my iPhone. More proffessional photos coming soon. 
wink.gif

Dec 21, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #183 of 4,764
  Recieved the Noir, the Claire, and a Lightning LOD, reviews on all those coming soon. Here's a sneak peak from my iPhone. More proffessional photos coming soon. 
wink.gif

It looks more like a snake  
tongue.gif
 , are the claire and the noir for the same headphone??? I ask just to know if you can maybe do a comparision?? Thanks

Dec 22, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #184 of 4,764
  It looks more like a snake  
tongue.gif
 , are the claire and the noir for the same headphone??? I ask just to know if you can maybe do a comparision?? Thanks

Yes, they are both for the HE-500, and yes to that second part. 
beerchug.gif

Dec 27, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #186 of 4,764
Bought a FAW Color Series HPC for my Hifiman 400.
I had a previous experience with this cable but with a different headphone, as when I bought my second
hand Sennheiser HD 600 it came with one of these.
Understanding the differences between the two headphones the results are quite similar.
Improvements over the original cables with brighter sound, more "light" for the sound in them, better sound
stage and I do not want to forget about the comfort over those 3 meters long cables.
Very satisfied.

cartrufer

Dec 28, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #187 of 4,764
I recently purchased a number of items from Matthew. I will be doing a review of his hybrid custom IEM cable and posting it within a week.

For now I would just like to say that the fMod (iMod) I had done by Matthew has been great! Great service and price. Also I purchased the hybrid LOD which pairs up nicely with my fMod and my custom 335 IEMs. The set up sounds great!

The price and overall customer service is impeccable!

As always thanks Matthew.

Dec 28, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #188 of 4,764
I'll have an unboxing video or something of the sort up soon. 
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:34 AM Post #191 of 4,764
I bought a FAW Cooper Series V2 for my ath Es700, amazing cable, it improved especially clarity, detail and instrument separation. 
Even the built quality and the look are amazing.
Great job ForzAudioWorks :)

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:58 AM Post #192 of 4,764
hallo

after severeal monzhs of dayly usage, i can say, the cable works verry well.
a also use it during sportive activity (sweat and so on), no corrosion etc. (someone asked before).

regards

thomas

Jan 3, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #193 of 4,764
I just created an account on the FAW site.  I've see FAW mentioned favorably so much, that I finally decided to take a look.  I already have an interconnect in my shopping cart, and I also want to purchase a FAW Noir HPC for my Shure SRH1540.....I just need to figure out if the SRH1440/1840 cables he has pre-configured in the ordering options uses the same MMCX connectors as my 1540's.  I'm hoping I can get this order placed today.  I like supporting solid vendors like FAW.

EDIT:  Well dang, talk about service.  I posted my situation above, check my emails a few minutes ago, and there's a message from Matthew confirming the connectors are the same.  Order is placed!  Expensive shipping via EMS, but these look to be quality cables, and I can't wait to receive them.  Thanks Matthew!

Jan 3, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #194 of 4,764
  I just created an account on the FAW site.  I've see FAW mentioned favorably so much, that I finally decided to take a look.  I already have an interconnect in my shopping cart, and I also want to purchase a FAW Noir HPC for my Shure SRH1540.....I just need to figure out if the SRH1440/1840 cables he has pre-configured in the ordering options uses the same MMCX connectors as my 1540's.  I'm hoping I can get this order placed today.  I like supporting solid vendors like FAW.

EDIT:  Well dang, talk about service.  I posted my situation above, check my emails a few minutes ago, and there's a message from Matthew confirming the connectors are the same.  Order is placed!  Expensive shipping via EMS, but these look to be quality cables, and I can't wait to receive them.  Thanks Matthew!

You will not be dissapointed.

Jan 3, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #195 of 4,764
Can't wait to receive my Noir Hybrid HPC. Already have my Interconnect and USB cable. They both look and feel great. Since there is such a cable debate on Head-Fi always I won't get in too much detail. But from what I've heard (could be psychological) my Audioquest cables had a little more bass and the Forza Audioworks have a little more detail and clarity. But it could just be my mind playing tricks with me because I was in a different mood or wrong song etc etc. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back