Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 7, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #3,841 of 4,769
There is no shipping information. The order history says that payment has been accepted and that's it.

Usually I'm not in a hurry so I don't really care how long it takes for a product to be made and shipped but in this case I kinda need it asap. That's the only reason why I'm even bothering to reach out.

Jan 7, 2022 at 4:38 PM Post #3,842 of 4,769

SHIPPING​

Since all cables are custom made they are shipped within 14 working days after recieving payment (usually 5-7 working days). There are two shipping methods:

- Polish Post International Priority - registered, insured and trackable package. Worldwide shipping usually takes 3-10 business days. It may take longer for remote destinations. The cost is flat rate 6Eu (worldwide) and 2Eu (Poland)

- EMS - Registered, insured and trackable. Usually takes up to 5 working days to get the package. The cost varies from 29Eu to 39Eu (based on destnation)

- UPS - Registered, insured and trackable. Usually takes up to 5 working days to get the package. The cost is 5Eu (Poland). Contact us for the shipping cost to other destinations.

All the shipping times are approximate and may vary based on country of destination. If the package will not arrive in 10 working days from the date of shipping - let us know. Note that delay may be a result of package being held at the customs office. We are open to offer any courier service - just email us.

TRACKING​

Tracking numbers are sent by email after dispatch of the package. For orders sent by Polish Post the tracking information is available at https://sledzenie.poczta-polska.pl/ (sorry, no english language) and after it arrives to the country of destination at your national postal service website. The EMS and UPS tracking is available on, accordingly your national post website and www.ups.com website. Note that tracking info is sometimes missing or inacurate, even though the package is on time.

INSURANCE​

Orders sent by Polish Post are insured up to 100Eu and by EMS and UPS up to full ammount of order. If there are any special request concerning the ammount of insurance or the value of the package write them in the comment box placing the order.

Jan 7, 2022 at 6:42 PM Post #3,844 of 4,769
Point taken. Should have read that section before ordering I guess.
You probably thought like me, that right after choosing the parts that was in stock, the whole cable was ready for dispatch, right after clicking buy, right?

I think its the parts thats in stock and ready to be prepared for build by Matt

Jan 7, 2022 at 9:10 PM Post #3,845 of 4,769
I think that's it. But as you change the parts to customize the cable for your need it also changes the available quantity.

Should have kept in mind that the cables are probably assembled on demand and not actually ready stocked.

Jan 17, 2022 at 8:29 AM Post #3,846 of 4,769
Noir cable delivered.build fantastic,sound perfect-punchy bass,energic,dynamic sound,slighty warm tone,but that is plus for my aryas(slightly bright)
thx Matt,im very pleased!
setup-pc foobar(wasapi,sox resampler),forza usb,aune s6 pro dac,xlr supra cable,aune s7 pro amp,hifiman Arya+forza Noir cable
IMG_20220117_135240702.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220117_135240702.jpg
    IMG_20220117_135240702.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Jan 18, 2022 at 3:45 PM Post #3,848 of 4,769
I ordered 20.12. and still waiting...i send email on tuesday and nobody contact me back.Is Matt ok? I buy noir cable and usb cable for my Aryas.
I have the same problem ordered dec4 and not shipping and as always when buying it is marked 10 items in szocks which means ... Well they have to build it. On each order I made I had about 1 month until it was shipped. Plus the shipping inside Europe is so expensive. I send a message related to my order and noone responds. The cables are realy good looking but customer service is terrible. Customer info is zero. And I already bought 4 different cables and experimented that every single time but I am losing patience if at least they bothered to respond to my requests ? Finally I decided to post here for people toknow whatto expect when ordering from them: no news, unspecified delivery time, no info, high shipping costs, cheap packaging but great product ifyou can endure the rest ... When I ordered at Lazuli I had a great customer experience and my cable was at my home in a breeze was informed of the 2 weeks delay to make the specific cable, very expensive but fabulous sound with Hifiman HEKSE, although cable is stiff and less confortable than Forza.

Jan 18, 2022 at 4:50 PM Post #3,850 of 4,769
Last edited:
Jan 19, 2022 at 1:13 AM Post #3,851 of 4,769
Im not using the cable anymore, so it doesnt matter. I just had a bad experience with it. I decided to give up on talking with Matt
What was the issue ? Apart from the customer service and extra long delivery time I never had a problem with the cables themselves wich I like very much for their look, usability and good craftmanship.

Jan 19, 2022 at 2:32 AM Post #3,852 of 4,769
Nothing important it was just not my taste. The sound of my other cable(stock) with pure copper has more filling sound.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2022 at 3:09 AM Post #3,854 of 4,769

Users who are viewing this thread

Back