Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Sep 17, 2021 at 6:11 AM Post #3,601 of 4,778
He was contactable on Monday…

Sep 17, 2021 at 6:14 AM Post #3,602 of 4,778
…and here’s the latest cable:

9B90C04E-0C7E-45A5-B8E5-3F57DB820B0D.jpeg

Hybrid Series for R70x. A good match, and very lightweight (in mass, not in sound!).

Sep 18, 2021 at 12:15 AM Post #3,603 of 4,778
I am a new Forza Audio Works customer. Two of the Noir Hybrid HPC with Furutech 4-pin XLR amp termination have been ordered: one for Clear / Gjallarhorn JM Edition, the other for Auteur / LCD-X. Fired up! The Noir Hybrids will be used with Flux Lab FA-22 and with Rogue RH-5….the hybrid metallurgy will be just the ticket!…

Sep 18, 2021 at 7:49 AM Post #3,605 of 4,778
However last time I heard from you Was thursday
I belive that you should be sorted b now :)
Is it possible that Matt has a week of vacation?
I'm off work now during weekend, but am operational daily. If I haven't replied yet, I will ASAP via mail.
The microphonics from the stock cable are gone and it works well for what I bought it for.
Thanks! :beerchug:
He was contactable on Monday…
And since Monday I will be available via mail yet again :D
…and here’s the latest cable:

9B90C04E-0C7E-45A5-B8E5-3F57DB820B0D.jpeg
Hybrid Series for R70x. A good match, and very lightweight (in mass, not in sound!).
Awesome! Can I borrow this on my FB wall please? WBA is a Polish manufacturer, right?
the hybrid metallurgy will be just the ticket!…
Thanks! High compliance with many differently tuned cans is one of its most important traits I think.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Sep 18, 2021 at 9:05 AM Post #3,606 of 4,778

I'm off work now during weekend, but am operational daily. If I haven't replied yet, I will ASAP via mail.

Thanks! :beerchug:

And since Monday I will be available via mail yet again :D

Awesome! Can I borrow this on my FB wall please? WBA is a Polish manufacturer, right?

Thanks! High compliance with many differently tuned cans is one of its most important traits I think.
Of course!

And yes, WBA are based in Kluczbork.

Sep 18, 2021 at 9:47 PM Post #3,607 of 4,778
I got to use Matt's Noir Hybrid HPC for the first time today as my ZMF VC's came in. Very impressive. The clarity is extraordinary.

Sep 19, 2021 at 5:27 AM Post #3,608 of 4,778
Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Sep 20, 2021 at 11:25 AM Post #3,609 of 4,778
Just got a new set of HD800S and these come with 4.4mm nowadays. My amp uses XLR 4 pin.
So I'm hesitant between cutting the 4.4mm cable and putting an XLR 4 pin instead, I'm handy with soldering so that's not an issue, or buy an aftermarket cable like the Forza noir or claire hybrid.

I like the sound already so I don't want to change that, I'm not looking for a smoother top end or more low end, in that case what would you recommend?

Sep 21, 2021 at 2:36 AM Post #3,611 of 4,778
Just got a new set of HD800S and these come with 4.4mm nowadays. My amp uses XLR 4 pin.
So I'm hesitant between cutting the 4.4mm cable and putting an XLR 4 pin instead, I'm handy with soldering so that's not an issue, or buy an aftermarket cable like the Forza noir or claire hybrid.

I like the sound already so I don't want to change that, I'm not looking for a smoother top end or more low end, in that case what would you recommend?
You could also buy an adapter 4.4 female to 4 Pin XLR Male. :raised_hands: But sooner or later you should definetly try a cable from FAW! :L3000:

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021 at 7:24 AM Post #3,612 of 4,778
Does anyone have Noire interconnects?
They are not on the website but available via mail inquiry.

If you have some please post some pictures

Sep 21, 2021 at 7:25 AM Post #3,613 of 4,778

All sorted now, looking forward to the cables :)

Sep 21, 2021 at 8:59 AM Post #3,614 of 4,778
Does anyone have Noire interconnects?
They are not on the website but available via mail inquiry.

If you have some please post some pictures
Noire interconnects? You can choose the brand you wan't or need. Mostly Neutrik, Furutech or even "third party ones", from FAW quality/ usage approved. *If you don't ask for or choose a special brand.

Headphonespecific ones like HiRose, LEMO, 2 Pin Sennheiser from selected manufacturers.

If you scroll through the gallery here, you can have a look for some examples.

Or what do you mean exactly? :sweat_smile:

Cheers

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021 at 9:18 AM Post #3,615 of 4,778
Noire interconnects? You can choose the brand you wan't or need. Mostly Neutrik, Furutech or even "third party ones", from FAW quality/ usage approved. *If you don't ask for or choose a special brand.

Headphonespecific ones like HiRose, LEMO, 2 Pin Sennheiser from selected manufacturers.

If you scroll through the gallery here, you can have a look for some examples.

Or what do you mean exactly? :sweat_smile:

Cheers
I was talking about cables to connect your DAC to your amp - interconnects (you probably understood connectors)

Here are Claire Interconnects
https://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=48

However not listed on the website, but still available are Noire interconnects.
And I asked if someone has them and can share some pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back