Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jul 26, 2021 at 2:59 PM Post #3,482 of 4,769
ofc! took my dap to the next lvl. sounds amazing as usual. thanks @Matez
I know you mean ofc = of course, but on a headphone cable thread would spell it out lest some mistake it for oxygen free copper, well below Matez' OCC standards for Forza!

That's why I try to never use TLA's (three letter acronyms)...ooops. I did it again. :ksc75smile:

Jul 29, 2021 at 2:52 PM Post #3,485 of 4,769
Just got my Claire Hybrid, nice looking, flexible and very light(2.0m 67g with connectors). The braid is beautifully done and consistent.
_DSF1569.jpg

Jul 31, 2021 at 8:29 PM Post #3,486 of 4,769
Matt made me a dandy! The Noir HPC MKII works like a charm w the HD600. I’ve purchased three cables from Forza and the experience has been perfect each time.

B47415D8-9F74-4F0F-A151-E070B4DBAFD5.jpeg

Aug 1, 2021 at 2:37 PM Post #3,487 of 4,769
of course! took my dap to the next lvl. sounds amazing as usual. thanks @Matez

Thanks a lot!

Matt made me a dandy! The Noir HPC MKII works like a charm w the HD600. I’ve purchased three cables from Forza and the experience has been perfect each time.

Much appreciated! Enjoy!

Just got my Claire Hybrid, nice looking, flexible and very light(2.0m 67g with connectors). The braid is beautifully done and consistent.

Thanks. Suffice it to say, learning how to make our braiding perfect took a while :D

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Aug 1, 2021 at 2:42 PM Post #3,488 of 4,769
Noir Mk2 with A2DC connectors for Audio-Technica headphones (AWAS, AWKT, ADX5000, W900). In picture is the AWAS which looks gorgeously. Feel free to use the picture.

PS. Your Ether cables work also with Ether 2 am I right? I might order next month a cable for Ether 2 and I am still deciding if 6.3mm or also with extension for balanced.

Thank you very much, that's a nice setup you have there.

As for Ether/Ether 2 cables, yup, they do, but let me double-check. I'll back to you.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Aug 3, 2021 at 7:59 AM Post #3,489 of 4,769
Do you get an order confirmation email when ordering? I haven’t

Aug 3, 2021 at 11:23 AM Post #3,490 of 4,769
Having similar issue. Placed an order on 7/29 and payment went through, but no updates after. It shows up on my account on Forza’s site, but no other updates.

Aug 3, 2021 at 7:27 PM Post #3,491 of 4,769
Having similar issue. Placed an order on 7/29 and payment went through, but no updates after. It shows up on my account on Forza’s site, but no other updates.

It's not an issue. This is normal. It's a very small, boutique shop. Your order will be fulfilled in due time and you will be fully satisfied (saying this on the strength of my 7 or 8 orders so far). :)

Aug 3, 2021 at 7:32 PM Post #3,492 of 4,769
It's not an issue. This is normal. It's a very small, boutique shop. Your order will be fulfilled in due time and you will be fully satisfied (saying this on the strength of my 7 or 8 orders so far). :)
Yah, i figured it was just busy. I have another cable already and love it!

Aug 5, 2021 at 1:39 AM Post #3,495 of 4,769
Which cables are these?
What do you mean exactly? The link on faw site or a pic of the iem cable?

Anyone have impressions on the Forza RCA IC as listed here?
I`m about to order these soon. But i´m still waiting for my amp (shipping delay of two month) to know the exact length cause of rack positioning.
Optically absolutly amazing.

I ordered an Ether cable Noir Hybrid with XLR output. I want it for Ether 2, if there are any problems let me know.
Congrats, you will not regret it! An amazing cable. I´m really sure that DCA hasn´t changed anything within the pinout of their hirose connectors,
so there shouldn´t be an issue and you can enjoy the cable with every released DCA headphone!

But Matt is the experienced cable guy, so he know what to do here. :wink:

Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back