Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 26, 2021 at 8:55 AM Post #3,466 of 4,755
I ordered a Noir Hybrid XLR and a 4mm TRRRS cable for my Focal Stellia some time back. There was excellent communication to me and it shipped before the communicated date.

Q90aIll.png

So much better than the terribly microphonic stock cables that comes with the Stellia. I have not done any A/B testing with the stock cable vs the noir hybrid so I can't speak on the sonic differences if they exist. I am just happy the big microphonic issues are gone and that I can enjoy the music more with these cables because of it :).

I'm happy that you like it and thanks for the business :)

Can I please share your post on my FB?

Got myself some iem cables. Swift delivery and they do look lovely! Way nicer than the stock cable for sure
Thx Matez!

Thank you as well and enjoy :)

HI There,
I am the happy owner of 2 FAW cables and waiting for my 3rd one !
  1. Unbalanced Hybrid cable for Shure 1540
  2. Balanced Hybrid cable for Audeze LCD2C
  3. Unbalanced Hybrid for Focal Clear/Beyer T1 ... should be delivered tomorrow
All of them are 1.25m because I use them with my DAP.
I love the sound and the craftmanship, my Shure made a huge leap forward in terms of sound and comfort, the old cable was very stiff
The Audeze now are perfectly driven by the DAP thanks to the balanced 4.4 connection
Looking forward to receive the Clear/T1 cable to replace the super stiff original ones !

My pleasure and thank you for your kind words!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 26, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #3,467 of 4,755
it is well deserved @Matez , and I can confirm that the latest arrival for Beyer t1.3 (or focal clear) is another great great purchase
thanks for the great work

Jun 29, 2021 at 10:09 AM Post #3,469 of 4,755
Confused between a Claire and a Noir Hybrid HPC for a Hifiman Ananda and a HE6SE. Any pointers will be hugely appreciated. I am looking to improve the Separation in congested passages and improve a bit of clarity on both. Currently only using the stock cables and plan to use the new cables on a class A SS amp.

Jul 1, 2021 at 12:52 PM Post #3,471 of 4,755
I knew as soon as I received my LCD-X that the awful, tangle-prone, sticky-feeling stock cable and I weren't going to become best friends.
I just received the Hybrid Noir cable I ordered a little while back and it's love at first sight.

I can't take a picture to do it justice, but it's a beautifully made product. High quality through and through. Looks and feels great.

Dziękuję Matt!

Jul 2, 2021 at 10:08 AM Post #3,472 of 4,755
I knew as soon as I received my LCD-X that the awful, tangle-prone, sticky-feeling stock cable and I weren't going to become best friends.
I just received the Hybrid Noir cable I ordered a little while back and it's love at first sight.

I can't take a picture to do it justice, but it's a beautifully made product. High quality through and through. Looks and feels great.

Dziękuję Matt!
My pleasure!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jul 9, 2021 at 10:53 AM Post #3,473 of 4,755
Is there a weight difference going from Claire to the Noir?

Jul 9, 2021 at 11:45 AM Post #3,475 of 4,755
Got myself some iem cables. Swift delivery and they do look lovely! Way nicer than the stock cable for sure
Thx Matez!
Which cables are these?

Jul 25, 2021 at 10:50 AM Post #3,480 of 4,755
Ah @Matez , I think I have something for you:

1627224452386.png

Noir Mk2 with A2DC connectors for Audio-Technica headphones (AWAS, AWKT, ADX5000, W900). In picture is the AWAS which looks gorgeously. Feel free to use the picture.

PS. Your Ether cables work also with Ether 2 am I right? I might order next month a cable for Ether 2 and I am still deciding if 6.3mm or also with extension for balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back