Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Nov 15, 2020 at 8:40 PM Post #3,106 of 4,764
Thanks! As for the cable, it can only get better. Personally I never do any auditions before 100 hours mark, just to not question myself whether any extra usage would potentially change anything :)

Also, can I share your post on my FB wall please?

I agree, 1.2m I'd use only for portable, but one never knows when that extra 30cm will come in handy. It's not much per se, but can make a difference in usability, especially in case of desktop setups.

:beerchug:

Thanks and enjoy :) Can I share your post on my FB as well :) ?
Yes! Maybe I will buy a usb a-b cable.

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:19 AM Post #3,112 of 4,764
Nov 27, 2020 at 4:01 AM Post #3,113 of 4,764
@Matez Awesome deals. In addition, I sent a couple of emails trying to place an order for a hybrid cable with optional customizations. Just hoping that by the time you get to mine, you can still apply Black Friday prices. :relaxed:

Nov 27, 2020 at 4:48 AM Post #3,115 of 4,764
@Matez Getting "Payment Error".. Already sent emails to you. Please check. Thank you.

Nov 27, 2020 at 6:24 AM Post #3,116 of 4,764
Yeah, just placed an order for a noir hybrid. Best way to start the day :)

I won't argue :D

Bring it on! 😎👍

It's here :)

@Matez Getting "Payment Error".. Already sent emails to you. Please check. Thank you.

You should be sorted now :)

Black (Friday) Noir Hybrid ordered this morning :L3000:

Thanks a lot :)

@Matez Awesome deals. In addition, I sent a couple of emails trying to place an order for a hybrid cable with optional customizations. Just hoping that by the time you get to mine, you can still apply Black Friday prices. :relaxed:

You should now have a mail from me :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 27, 2020 at 8:42 AM Post #3,118 of 4,764
Nov 27, 2020 at 9:11 AM Post #3,120 of 4,764
@Matez I'm wondering about questions 1 & 2 too (but mainly number 1)!
Woops, I meant questions 1 & 3.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to take a bit more time over the weekend to think about what I want to do. I won't be needing any cables until an unknown time in the future, so choosing is really hard right now!
On that note, and related to question 2 after all, maybe people here can help me out with a ZMF recommendation. What wire type would be nice with the Verite, both the Open and the Closed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back