Forum or thread for bargain deals?
Aug 6, 2010 at 11:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CaptainRusko

Head-Fier
I was wondering if there was a designated place on these forums where people can share any reduced offers/bargain deals they may find on the internet or elsewhere for headphones? Or do people just post where ever on this kind of thing. Just it would be nice to have a heads-up as anything going cheaper than expected won't go for long.

Aug 6, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #2 of 4
There isn't a collective thread per say but whenever there is a bargain on a specific component people usually create a thread under the respective sub-forum. There people can then talk about the offer, purchasing, etc. They do tend to get buried if no one spots it and keeps bumping.

It would be nice to have a designated thread for bargains but people will always comment on a specific one, burying all the other ones. Or it'll turn into a discussion forum and the point would be null. 

Aug 6, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I was wondering if there was a designated place on these forums where people can share any reduced offers/bargain deals they may find on the internet or elsewhere for headphones? Or do people just post where ever on this kind of thing. Just it would be nice to have a heads-up as anything going cheaper than expected won't go for long.

Yeah, some guys post great deals on headphones on this section. You have to be checking often. 

Aug 6, 2010 at 12:23 PM Post #4 of 4
Hmmm I guess you would have to check often to get the good deals anyway as they do not last for long... but sometimes you can be up for a deal on a headphone/amp etc that you would not be looking out for at the original price. I guess a single thread would quickly descend into chaos but a subsection in the forums somewhere on any potential deals on sites such Amazon/Ebay or any other would be useful...No?

It might encourage people to share their findings more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back