Forum How To (Sorry If In Wrong Forum)
Aug 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

KrabbyKakes

New Head-Fier
Im really sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum but the Lounge seemed like the best place to put this. How can you post something for trade in the For Sale/Trade Forum? I got a pair of IEMs that I don't like so I am trying to trade them but when I try to make a thread it says that I cannot. Do I need a paid membership to sell or is it my number of posts? Again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum and for the rookie question.

Aug 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #2 of 13
Quote:
Im really sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum but the Lounge seemed like the best place to put this. How can you post something for trade in the For Sale/Trade Forum? I got a pair of IEMs that I don't like so I am trying to trade them but when I try to make a thread it says that I cannot. Do I need a paid membership to sell or is it my number of posts? Again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum and for the rookie question.

I can't tell the criteria needed, but yes, new users are not allowed to sell/ post private comments until they reach an specific level and posts number in order to avoid spammers.

Aug 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #6 of 13
No problem, I'm putting in my time too, hoping to buy a few things eventually.
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #7 of 13
You two should trade headphones and avatars and increase ya post count in this thread ;')

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #9 of 13
Nah, I wish! I've got exactly nothing worth trading, and UE900s are out of my budget, sadly. Being a freelance writer tends to make one time rich but cash poor. Best of luck to you though, Krabby.

Aug 13, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #10 of 13
HaHa. Funny story about my UE900s. I paid $80 for some UE700s back in February but about a month ago some sweat got in them and they stopped working. I sent them into Logitech for warranty replacement but they don't make Ue700 anymore so they sent me a pair of UE900s.:D.

If that didn't happen, those cans would be WAY out of my budget as well. I guess I got lucky.

Aug 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM Post #11 of 13
HaHa. Funny story about my UE900s. I paid $80 for some UE700s back in February but about a month ago some sweat got in them and they stopped working. I sent them into Logitech for warranty replacement but they don't make Ue700 anymore so they sent me a pair of UE900s.:D.

If that didn't happen, those cans would be WAY out of my budget as well. I guess I got lucky.
Score broseph!!!

Aug 22, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #13 of 13
I strongly recommend reading all the links in your welcome message, if you haven't already. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back