Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!)
Mar 28, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #211 of 3,854
Quote:
Maybe check the tags and spacing? 

Oh but that would be a perfect spectacle to watch especially since Lotus don't seem to have a problem with their drivers fighting it out on the track. Even if one of them was prone to being spatially unaware.

Spatially unaware:) I like that! And here I was believing he was relying on the absent onboard GPS tracking to get him through:wink: TomTom for F1, now theres a sponship deal in the making.

I can think of about a thousand good reasons for Lotus to solicit Webber. Of course being F1 that means the likelyhood is nil.

Infinite Improbability drive anyone? Snugs right in next to a turbo.

Apr 9, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #213 of 3,854
That is september :frowning2:

Apr 12, 2013 at 4:21 AM Post #214 of 3,854
Quote:
a

Check out the upcoming F1 movie Rush.  

The trailer looks nice, and going by the limited amount of dialogues in it, the acting of both the actors seems accurate enough to resemble James Hunt and Nikki Lauda.

But I'm a bit apprehensive about the amount of romantic scenes in the trailer, I hope it doesn't overpower the narrative.

Apr 13, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #215 of 3,854
I hope the movie doesn't resemble Days of Thunder.  
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2013 at 5:38 AM Post #216 of 3,854
Fernando 1st Vettel 4th ! Cool!

I couldn't watch the race, what happened to Webber?

Apr 14, 2013 at 7:02 AM Post #217 of 3,854
Mark Webber collided with Vergne I think it was when he did a bit optimistic overtake attempt it looked like. RI but Webber can´t blame anybody but himself. However Red Bull had contaminated his car in the pit stop before so he couldn´t mess it up for Vettel. Mark Webber did his best throwing his rear wheel at Vettels Red Bull though :D

Race was a bit early for me so I kind of slept by the second half but it appeared like it was only DRS overtaking and pit leapfrogging going on. Kimi seem to be lucky this year though. two collisions that hasn´t really cost him all that much.  

Apr 14, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #221 of 3,854
Yeah, Spa is amazing. Have had the privilege to be on a race there.

If you can get to Spa and somewhere along the Eau Rouge, there's nothing better. You might also find a bit more fan action if you go for Euro races. 

Apr 15, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #223 of 3,854
Monaco if you can swing for it, or Silverstone is always good.

Absolutely loved those last few laps where Vettel was mercilessly chasing after Hamilton. Glad Hamilton kept his position though. Nail-biter all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back