Formula 1 - Championship
Oct 21, 2007 at 5:47 PM Post #47 of 67
What-a-race! Finally we finns get some love
wink.gif

Kimi has had such bad luck whole season and now he started as the underdog with only the slimmest of slim chances, but still came on top, fantastic!

Oct 21, 2007 at 5:51 PM Post #48 of 67
Well, it's about time Kimi won the championship! I think it will be a while before he sobers up.
wink.gif

I feel bad for Massa though - that was his home race, and with the way he drove, he certainly deserved to win it.

Oct 21, 2007 at 5:54 PM Post #49 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trippytiger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, it's about time Kimi won the championship!

I feel bad for Massa though - that was his home race, and with the way he drove, he certainly deserved to win it.

Yes he did. We'll; the race ended just the way I'd have liked it from a points stendpoint; so that's cool.
cool.gif

Oct 21, 2007 at 6:02 PM Post #50 of 67
Congratulations Kimi and Finland!
biggrin.gif

White Russians for everybody!

Oct 21, 2007 at 6:03 PM Post #51 of 67
What a great race, Looks like we polled it right with kimi top in the poll. ( Maybe we should do a poll for next weeks lottery numbers )

Hamilton was unlucky he had a bad start. Then that strange problem on lap 18 ?????

Great for kimi.

All starts again in Melborne next year. What will next season bring ???????

Oct 21, 2007 at 6:12 PM Post #52 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by omegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hamilton was unlucky he had a bad start. Then that strange problem on lap 18 ?????

This situation was clearly too much for Hamilton. Kimi "The Iceman" Raikkonen was cold as ice throughout the race (as usual).
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2007 at 6:24 PM Post #53 of 67
Brilliant...just brilliant. What a cracking final race. Absolutely awesome if you're a Ferrari fan like myself. I am just over the moon at the moment haha. Mad respect goes out to the William's pit crew who got knock over by Nakajima the rookie driver. After getting knocked down, he got up right away, remove the tire and then limp to a stretcher.

Oct 21, 2007 at 6:24 PM Post #54 of 67
Absolutely astonishing. It's safe to say I'll be wearing my Ferrari jacket all week! I can't believe everything fell so perfectly into place for Kimi. He never has that luck. But the championship was not won by luck alone. He proved once again this year, that he is the quickest in the world. A deserved win.

Oct 21, 2007 at 8:27 PM Post #59 of 67
I am overjoyed and words fail me. What a great race. Always have respect and admiration for the Finn drivers, be it Kimi, Mika, Marcus, Tommi, Toivonen.
The Ice men cometh!
biggrin.gif

Cavallino Rampante!!!

Oct 21, 2007 at 8:34 PM Post #60 of 67
i always though that giving a F1 car to massa was a waste, he really matured and proved us all wrong, took one for the team, i think that kimi can celebrate tommorow, the true hero of the day is massa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back