For those of you who ordered TF10's from Logitech, What is your current status?
Dec 9, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #106 of 201
I am grateful logitech honors orders. It is not unheard before, merchant can simply cancel orders with an apology. Some may feel retailers have to fulfill every order they took in, which is not always true. Logitech, thank you. A few days of wait for a huge discount, I am ok with that.

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:05 AM Post #107 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by david1978jp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am grateful logitech honors orders. It is not unheard before, merchant can simply cancel orders with an apology. Some may feel retailers have to fulfill every order they took in, which is not always true. Logitech, thank you. A few days of wait for a huge discount, I am ok with that.

I know what you mean, but really it could have been cool to limit orders , sell as many as they had in stock, and do the sale again in a couple weeks! I don't mind them being swamped, but the lack of communication is kind of getting tiring...Really, I have no idea what is going on w/ my order. And when I called, I don't think I was talking to someone w/i the company who had any idea what had been going on either (perhaps a call center in India).

I'm also really curious why they keep having rebates and discounts at Amazon if they've run out of stock. It seems like it would be best to honor their current orders instead of fueling the frenzy.

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #108 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you sure about that? When I first checked Amazon in the morning, both were on sale. That same morning on the Logitech site, only the non-mic version was on sale.

Yes, I'm sure about that Monkey. Because I remember considering if I wanted to go ahead and order them anyway. I thought about it and thought it, and eventually gave myself the greenlight.

Dec 9, 2009 at 1:42 PM Post #110 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericp10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I'm sure about that Monkey. Because I remember considering if I wanted to go ahead and order them anyway. I thought about it and thought it, and eventually gave myself the greenlight.

I disagree. The amazon Goldbox deal was for both the vi and the non-vi. They should have been the same price. Granted I wasn't watching the prices when the goldbox went live, but I doubt they would have different price for longer than the few minutes it takes for amazon to update prices.

Dec 9, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #111 of 201
I'm happy I got these for such a great price but it's crap that we have to wait even longer for our orders, especially when we ordered before those who have already had theirs shipped. Oh well. I hope I enjoy their sound. There are a lot of other earphones I would like to try if these do not suit me.

Dec 9, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #114 of 201
I went to add a pair, to my cart yesterday, and as I was clicking to proceed, the quantity turned to 0 and I got an error message. I went back to the product page to add it to my cart again, but they were out of stock and haven't come back. Why does this always happen to me.
frown.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #117 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you listened to the TripFi before? I'm looking forward to your impressions.

Never, brand new experience. I intend on shipping a pair to Fisher for customs ASAP (decided against UM, too far, too expensive, and no reason right now), with the new Westone cable I ordered and as soon as I get the impressions done. I expect I will like the Trips just fine, but really want a cheap but high-quality pair of customs to go with the UM3X, and the rest of my little collection. That's the main reason I bought them, because I can tell that their form factor is not going to be comfy for me.

If I really like the Fisher customs, I will keep one pair NIB and someday maybe send them away to UM in China for a pair of UE11-like customs (with the added driver, etc.).

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #118 of 201
Kirosia has decided to burn down a lawn each hour he doesn't get his earphones. He also demands mint chocolate frogurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back