foobar crossfeed?
Jan 22, 2009 at 12:58 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NFG on Vista with latest foobar.

If you're running 64 bit, the plugin probably won't work since it was compiled for 32 bit OSes.

Jan 22, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #17 of 21
Yea, that is probably the issue as I do use 64bit Vista.

That 4Front that someone posted above messes up foobar too. Weird, I kept getting a dep error when trying to run foobar with 4Front installed. Disdn't even have the .dll file in my foobar components folder and it still wouldn't run. Had to uninstall 4Front before foobar would run again. I'm talking about this crossfeed prog.

yohng.com' :: 4Front Headphones

I have a crossfeed plugin that works fine but on some music it needs more crossfeed so one I can adjust myself and actually works on Vista 64 would be nice to have.

Feb 28, 2009 at 5:59 AM Post #18 of 21
Feb 28, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #19 of 21
Thanks. In Linux right now so will try it later in Vista64. Was just thinking about the comment made that the issue is because I am using 64bit OS and not 32bit. That shouldn't be what the issue is because Vista64 has 32bit compatibility too. It can't run 16bit progs though so maybe that is the issue?

Feb 28, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #20 of 21
The 4front plugin is not updated to be compatible with the current version of foobar. Which other plugin were you having problems with?

I doubt in any case it is an issue of 64 bit OS.

Jul 9, 2009 at 3:53 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rempert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The 4front plugin is not updated to be compatible with the current version of foobar. Which other plugin were you having problems with?

foobar 0.9.6.8 doesn't give an error msg, but it's not in the DSP list ?! I will drop an email to its author.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back