Focal Super Deal for the month of September!!!
Sep 1, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #16 of 34
For anyone interested, definitely go with TTVJ over Amazon. Support the 'local' business instead of the mega Amazon. Amazon does not need your business :)

Unfortunately the extra $50-60 shipping (+ customs) kind of kills the deal for Canadians, but Americans should jump on this deal.

Sep 1, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #17 of 34
Hi Todd,

Just placed an order for the Elears through my Paypal account. Looking forward to hearing these. They'll be my first premium headphones. So excited!

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #20 of 34
I have posted that the trade-in is no longer a part of the deal. And as for posting Amazon deals in my thread... I pay to support Head-Fi with my sponsorship. Amazon does not. I pay so I can create my deals threads and then to have a competitor who knows nothing about headphones listed in my thread is not right. I am sure you did not do that intentionally and I have NO hard feelings. Just want to point that out. Those who pay to sponsor Head-Fi have this forum to post our deals.

Once again NO TRADE IN Required. Same deal as everywhere else. I hope to serve you and get you into a great pair of headphones!

Yes I posted here, I also posted in the Deals/Discussion thread as well and you came in there and posted as well. So my post here was just an extension of that. That said, everywhere I see you posting you come across as harsh and abrasive. So I won't post or comment on your threads anymore AND I also will never buy from your store or deal with a merchant who has such poor public relations when dealing with people. You will never have my business acting that way.

Sep 1, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #21 of 34
Killer blow to Audeze & Fang Bian & co. Lets hope now all the TOTL HP manufacturer will realise this is not the mobile phone business, audio is not advancing at a pace as blue chips and money asked should be sensible to performance and cost of manufacturing.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2017 at 6:09 AM Post #23 of 34
Just in case anyone else outside the US was interested: TTVJ states "US Sales only! We cannot ship Focal products outside the USA!" :triportsad:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #25 of 34
Thanks Focal for screwing the resale value of my headphones in less than a year!

Savage. -25% on the Utopia. -1K. Focal is shaping up to be the TAG Heuer of headphones in terms of value retention/resale value.

I have a relative in the US who can carry them to Europe.
Must avoid this temptation. I shall resist. /closes page.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #26 of 34
Hi All,

We do not charge tax. Montana does not have a sales tax so there would be none no matter where you are from.

Todd

Sep 19, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #28 of 34
Hi All,

Only 12 days left before pricing for the Utopia and Elear return to full price. Save now while there is still time! They are in stock and ready to ship!

Todd

Sep 26, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #29 of 34
Hi Folks,

This sales is coming to a close with only 5 days left!Sale ends on the 30th of this month. On Oct 1 pricing will return to full price for both headphones. Get yours in the next few days to insure you get them at the lowest price possible! We have inventory and can ship your headphone out to you when you order!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back