Focal Stellia Review, Measurements, Interview - Head-Fi TV
Apr 12, 2023 at 12:14 PM Post #4,246 of 4,506
if you like this combo, it's essential.
it's not up to me to judge that my combo is better than yours because I haven't tried it and it's also true for you.
it's not a competition but just a personal choice, in the end it's good to find what we personally like.
I stop the conversation here because it leads nowhere.
best
Well said. There's no need to bash another users preferred setup. I personally like the Stellia's on Chord gear. I think is superb when driven directly from my Mojo 2. The Hugo 2 is a step up in overall performance to it, but neither are wrong or better, it's just our preference. I'm finding the Stellia's do scale on better gear. I love them on the Corda Soul and my other amps as well.

Apr 12, 2023 at 12:39 PM Post #4,248 of 4,506
Another big vote for Hugo2 with 2Go/Roon and my Stellia and Meze Elites. Great combo with both. And a Mojo2Poly when travelling.

Apr 12, 2023 at 2:31 PM Post #4,249 of 4,506
Well said. There's no need to bash another users preferred setup. I personally like the Stellia's on Chord gear. I think is superb when driven directly from my Mojo 2. The Hugo 2 is a step up in overall performance to it, but neither are wrong or better, it's just our preference. I'm finding the Stellia's do scale on better gear. I love them on the Corda Soul and my other amps as well.
chorg very powerfull. you listen stellia at 5% volume set?

Apr 12, 2023 at 3:10 PM Post #4,250 of 4,506
chorg very powerfull. you listen stellia at 5% volume set?
I'm not sure what volume color the bubbles are when I'm listening to the Stellia's. But the Mojo 2 is nowhere near maxed out. There's plenty of headroom left on the Mojo 2

Apr 16, 2023 at 9:24 AM Post #4,259 of 4,506
Well I bought the adapter to try the XLR outs from the TT2. There’s definitely some extra clarity and texture in the bass and a little more smoothness. Going back to the single ended the sound is warmer and more “plump”. I really like the XLR effect. Perhaps it’s just better channel separation? I really don’t know, but I like it.

Apr 16, 2023 at 10:31 AM Post #4,260 of 4,506
Well I bought the adapter to try the XLR outs from the TT2. There’s definitely some extra clarity and texture in the bass and a little more smoothness. Going back to the single ended the sound is warmer and more “plump”. I really like the XLR effect. Perhaps it’s just better channel separation? I really don’t know, but I like it.
im use 6.35 too on my stellia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back