FLUX Mentor Class-A dual-mono headphone amplifier.
Apr 23, 2024 at 11:53 AM Post #721 of 875
Interesting, the option to buy a remote control has gone from the single Mentor page. I wonder if they're gearing up to go on sale?
Price has gone up as well if I’m not mistaken.

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:13 PM Post #723 of 875
Oh, you guys are right. No remote option and price is jacked up a few bucks. Hmmmm.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:11 PM Post #725 of 875
The price hasn't really increased, the amplifier still costs 1299$. It's just that now there is no option without a mono input, which had a slightly lower price.
Not on my screen. I select color, US voltage, and US cable and the price says $1449.

JH6rsFJ.png

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2024 at 1:22 PM Post #726 of 875
Not on my screen. I select color, US voltage, and US cable and the price says $1449.

JH6rsFJ.png
At the moment I'd say it's just a glitch - price interval says from 1299 but currently there is no way how to configure it to 1299, it looks like it shows only the fully specs-ed up price no mather what you choose (which is again the same as before).

But on the other hand - Flux is selling like hot cakes whatever they are able to produce. Who would judge them if they'd increase the prices :).

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2024 at 1:30 PM Post #727 of 875
At the moment I'd say it's just a glitch - price interval says from 1299 but currently there is no way how to configure it to 1299, it looks like it shows only the fully specs-ed up price no mather what you choose (which is again the same as before).

But on the other hand - Flux is selling like hot cakes whatever they are able to produce. Who would judge them if they'd increase the prices :).
Maybe the remote control is included in the price and not an option any more? I'd be good with that.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:31 PM Post #728 of 875
Maybe the remote control is included in the price and not an option any more? I'd be good with that.
There is still the upgrade power cable (worth 100 I think) which would need to be also included, but it's not as you can choose not to have it.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:33 PM Post #729 of 875
There is still the upgrade power cable (worth 100 I think) which would need to be also included, but it's not as you can choose not to have it.
I see an upgrade for an EU power cable. I hope they'll offer a US upgraded power cable.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:57 PM Post #730 of 875
Definitely get the power cable , it's really good for the price.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:04 PM Post #733 of 875
Definitely get the power cable , it's really good for the price.
It is.. Mentor helped me to discover Neotech cables lineup and now I have interconnects and even speaker cables from them. They are maybe the only one with official UP-OCC copper trademark. Others produce OCC copper of course but it can’t be labeled UP-OCC (I think). Anyway, really great cables for a good price.

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:09 PM Post #734 of 875
This is going to sound stupid, but as it's an EU pin power cable, how do you / would I use it?
Yeah that'd be a no-go. They should have the option for US.

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:10 PM Post #735 of 875
It is.. Mentor helped me to discover Neotech cables lineup and now I have interconnects and even speaker cables from them. They are maybe the only one with official UP-OCC copper trademark. Others produce OCC copper of course but it can’t be labeled UP-OCC (I think). Anyway, really great cables for a good price.
Facts. If I didnt already have Wireworld cables I'd get another for my Yggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back