Flux Lab Acoustics Dual Mono Headphone Amplifier, VOLOT - Mythical Giant or Giant Killer ? News, Speculation, Impressions, reviews and discussion
Jul 27, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #348 of 996
Personally, I will wait until the amplifier is made from original components and with quality. It is wrong to speed up production by replacing components.
As a possible buyer, you should be getting regular communication from FLA, without prompts by you, as to the status of consistent delivery of a problem-free Volot.

Jul 27, 2021 at 11:49 AM Post #350 of 996
As a possible buyer, you should be getting regular communication from FLA, without prompts by you, as to the status of consistent delivery of a problem-free Volot.
I have not yet had 4 weeks - I ordered three weeks ago.

Jul 27, 2021 at 12:02 PM Post #351 of 996
Is Sandu Vitalie's review of the Volot out yet as SoundNews, or still MIA? To answer my own question, No!, at least not today, 7/27... For a product--a major one in the FLA line-up-- that was supposedly "released" or made available for pre-order on May 31, it does speak volumes that they have still not enabled SV to complete and publish his review, by sending him a finalized working model they can fully stand behind, to this day, apparently.

Jul 27, 2021 at 12:03 PM Post #352 of 996
This was not suggested by me, but by jonathan c: "Beyond control: parts shortages and supply chain bottlenecks".
~ I did not suggest that FLA actually replaced parts in the manufacture of the Volot.
~ What the issues are for FLA with “parts shortages and supply chain bottlenecks” include and may go beyond: (i) keep or change Volot design based on parts availability, (ii) communication of any changes if made, (iii) communication of likelihood and timing of Volot delivery.
~ How FLA responds to its operating environment and how it presents to its (actual / would be) customers that response will affect success for FLA.

Jul 27, 2021 at 12:31 PM Post #353 of 996
~ Проблемы с «нехваткой запчастей и узкими местами в цепочке поставок» для FLA включают и могут выходить за рамки: (i) сохранить или изменить конструкцию Volot в зависимости от наличия запчастей, (ii) сообщить о любых изменениях, если они были внесены, (iii) сообщить вероятность и сроки доставки Волота.
Полностью поддерживаю это!

Jul 27, 2021 at 12:32 PM Post #354 of 996
Jul 27, 2021 at 12:34 PM Post #355 of 996
Please translate your reply.
"~ What the issues are for FLA with “parts shortages and supply chain bottlenecks” include and may go beyond: (i) keep or change Volot design based on parts availability, (ii) communication of any changes if made, (iii) communication of likelihood and timing of Volot delivery."

I fully support it!

Jul 27, 2021 at 12:37 PM Post #356 of 996
My remote was shipped today.

Jul 27, 2021 at 12:41 PM Post #357 of 996
Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021 at 3:17 PM Post #359 of 996
It would behoove Flux to engage on this thread. A lot of passion here for the products, not to mention customers and potential customers. A few regular updates here from the company would sure go a long way. Not sure why they're so silent, especially in light of the recent defect and legitimate concerns over QA, and doubts creeping up in general. Doesn't do them any favors IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back