Flux Lab Acoustics Dual Mono Headphone Amplifier, VOLOT - Mythical Giant or Giant Killer ? News, Speculation, Impressions, reviews and discussion
Jun 19, 2021 at 6:01 AM Post #181 of 996
Today marks three weeks since I ordered the Volot. I was told shipping would happen in three weeks so I'm crossing my fingers that I may get a shipping notification either late today or sometime next week. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being 4 or 5 weeks before shipping given the delays we have already experienced with this product.

Also I'm still eagerly awaiting the sound news review of the Volot. Thought it would be out by now. Has anyone heard anything about this?

I wrote them yesterday and they replied me mine is set to be shipped by the end of next week, being it on "the final testing lap".
1 week delay so it seems, ordered at the release day just like you.
Concerning Soundnews, he was still waiting for the package to arrive last time I inquired him, that was 12 days ago.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2021 at 10:58 AM Post #183 of 996
Jun 22, 2021 at 5:06 AM Post #186 of 996
There are no reviews. Now I think - is it worth buying blindly?

Soundnews's reviewer could try a sort of beta version and was enthusiastic about it. One would think the end product should be at least as good. Ofc you never really know until you try, let's hope so. :)

Jun 22, 2021 at 8:20 AM Post #187 of 996
An update from Soundnews: unfortunately he hasn't received it yet. 😐

Jun 22, 2021 at 10:36 AM Post #190 of 996
Are there customers: is there a track number?

Mine hasn't shipped yet, I guess I'll get an UPS tracking number.

Jun 22, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #192 of 996
When did you pay? has it been 4 weeks?
Almost, 3 and one half, ordered at the release day. Estimated lead time was about 3 weeks.

Jun 23, 2021 at 5:19 AM Post #193 of 996
I asked Vitaly about the OpAmps on the board can be changed and which fuse was installed.

That was his answer:

No, it's forbidden to make any modifications in circuit design.
By default, the device already has a high quality fuse CREATE AUDIO Nano Alloy T Slow Blow Fuse Deluxe Edition
Of course, we have no right to limit you in your desire to experiment, here modifications are allowed)

regards

Jun 24, 2021 at 5:30 PM Post #194 of 996
An update from Soundnews: unfortunately he hasn't received it yet. 😐
yep that is what he told me as well... he was expecting to see the new revision arrive ~30 days ago and still hasn't received it (as of 5 days ago). He wouldn't just sit on a product so assume it's just global shipping delays or something at the Flux factory causing backlogs.

Jun 25, 2021 at 2:13 AM Post #195 of 996
In the meantime everything is so quiet Flux-wise. Wonder if they're going to keep their already delayed timeline, it's 4 weeks now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back