Florida Meet on May 19th and July 14th

Will you be attending the meet July 14th ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2018 at 11:09 AM Post #92 of 96
It was a really great meet! :gs1000smile: It was the largest turnout we've had yet, around 14 people came throughout the meet!
We talked briefly about when the next meet would be and seemed to agree some time this fall, specifically maybe like late October (like the first meet for those who were there). Relatively that's what I will be aiming for, of course though I want to try to accommodate as many people as possible so that you all may come. Additionally, I need all of your help being vocal about what works for you and what doesn't as well as participating in the polls I make as they really help establish the dates that are possible. So, please help me help you plan a time for the next meet.

I try to remember to take pics every time and it seems I always forget so sorry about that. Hopefully someone else has something they can post.

So I just made up the new Google Poll for the meet. Please if you see this enter the dates you're currently aware that will work for you right now, even if you've done it before.

Do the poll here ---> POLL

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #95 of 96
So I stop going on head-fi for a while and miss a bunch of meets. Now I'm depressed.
Hey, we're trying to get another one set for around October if you're available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back