Florida Meet on May 19th and July 14th

Will you be attending the meet July 14th ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2018 at 7:13 PM Post #61 of 96
I'll bring my HD-800, Fostex(Massdrop) TH-X00 Purplehearts, Audeze Mobius and a couple of DACs and Amps.

Anyone bring some Oppo's?

Jun 25, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #62 of 96
I'll bring my HD-800, Fostex(Massdrop) TH-X00 Purplehearts, Audeze Mobius and a couple of DACs and Amps.

Anyone bring some Oppo's?
I had a sonica but sold it i will be bringing a metrum acoustic Onyx la Figaro 339 or Glenn otl tube amp(custom/w $1100 worth of tubes) possibly my cayin iha-6 if it doesn't sell. Hd800 zmf auteur blackwood rbh hp2 and audeze mobius if it arrives which doesnt look like that is going to happen.

Jun 25, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #63 of 96
I'll be in this time. Expect some very nice gear :wink:.

And Gordhifi: I'll bring a Shure SRH1540 and also a MrSpeakers Ether Flow Closed (depends what your definition of mid-fi is though). In it's price range, the Shure is a very, very good closed headphone. Used you can find them under $300. The Ether's are of course roughly three times that money.

I'll definitely bring my top headphones (LCD-4, Code-X, the Stax's), and some other fun goodies.
Would love to hear the code x !

Jun 29, 2018 at 5:23 PM Post #66 of 96
Trying to round out my collection. I think A pair of Grado like 325e would be nice to hear. I've never listened to that sound. So if anyone has a pair, I'd like to take a listen.

Jun 29, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #67 of 96
I had a sonica but sold it i will be bringing a metrum acoustic Onyx la Figaro 339 or Glenn otl tube amp(custom/w $1100 worth of tubes) possibly my cayin iha-6 if it doesn't sell. Hd800 zmf auteur blackwood rbh hp2 and audeze mobius if it arrives which doesnt look like that is going to happen.

Wazzupi you are as bad as I am. Anyway I hope you get it in time for the meet and you get to sample all those lovely tubes.

I love meets and all those enthusiastic people you get to meet plus all the gear to sample.

Jul 1, 2018 at 3:20 PM Post #71 of 96
I just sold my Oppos unfortunately, or I could have brought em. Would anyone be interested in me bringing my Beyer t5p gen 2?

I’m not 100% sure I’ll make this meet, but if I do I would be interested in the T5p Gen 2. I’d like to compare them to my modified Gen 1.

Also, if I’m there I can bring an Oppo PM-1.

Jul 2, 2018 at 12:07 AM Post #72 of 96
We'd better tell them to put their AC on freeze! We're gonna cook that room with our tubes otherwise.

Jul 2, 2018 at 2:34 PM Post #74 of 96
in trying to get off work for the meetup its tough with my job they usually want a good month notice for weekends unless i get lucky and dont get put on the schedule. the company just let like half of the people go who were just screwups and for now we are making up the extra workload. more money but sucks time wise.

Jul 2, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #75 of 96
in trying to get off work for the meetup its tough with my job they usually want a good month notice for weekends unless i get lucky and dont get put on the schedule. the company just let like half of the people go who were just screwups and for now we are making up the extra workload. more money but sucks time wise.
Hope you can make it ! It's only on Saturday so you can come in and out essentially

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back