Florida Meet on May 19th and July 14th

Will you be attending the meet July 14th ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2018 at 9:18 PM Post #46 of 96
@Zark and Andrew thanks for setting up the meet and getting snacks. Glad to meet you @Fuzziekiwi.

It turned out to be a small meet, but nonetheless it was a good event. Hopefully for the next one we can have more participants.

It was nice to compare AEON open to AEON closed.
Yea, it turned out to be a great meet after all. Thanks for bringing the Utopia. Killer headphone! I've already started shopping for one.

May 19, 2018 at 10:59 PM Post #48 of 96
@Zark and Andrew thanks for setting up the meet and getting snacks. Glad to meet you @Fuzziekiwi.

It turned out to be a small meet, but nonetheless it was a good event. Hopefully for the next one we can have more participants.

It was nice to compare AEON open to AEON closed.
It will 3 of us who live near each other in miami just couldn't make it but you bet we will July and I'll have all of my gear also alot of people posted they couldn't make in may

May 22, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #49 of 96
For the next meet, the location had to be changed to a different library than the meet last Saturday as the room we used was already reserved by the library. The new location is at the Eatonville Library at 200 E. Kennedy Blvd.Eatonville FL 32751. The date and time slot are still the same on July 14th from 10AM to 4PM.

May 22, 2018 at 10:21 PM Post #51 of 96
Can't wait.

Jun 7, 2018 at 6:56 PM Post #54 of 96
I have a IFI micro black label, Fiio A5, And the best I have for headphone is HiFiMan He 440i A few Chifi in ears. I'll bring what I have. But Im looking forward to hearing any closed midfi phones that others will bring for a future purchase.

Jun 10, 2018 at 11:50 PM Post #56 of 96
I'll be in this time. Expect some very nice gear :wink:.

And Gordhifi: I'll bring a Shure SRH1540 and also a MrSpeakers Ether Flow Closed (depends what your definition of mid-fi is though). In it's price range, the Shure is a very, very good closed headphone. Used you can find them under $300. The Ether's are of course roughly three times that money.

I'll definitely bring my top headphones (LCD-4, Code-X, the Stax's), and some other fun goodies.

Jun 11, 2018 at 9:10 AM Post #57 of 96
I'll be in this time. Expect some very nice gear :wink:.

And Gordhifi: I'll bring a Shure SRH1540 and also a MrSpeakers Ether Flow Closed (depends what your definition of mid-fi is though). In it's price range, the Shure is a very, very good closed headphone. Used you can find them under $300. The Ether's are of course roughly three times that money.

I'll definitely bring my top headphones (LCD-4, Code-X, the Stax's), and some other fun goodies.
Awesome! Looking forward to it. Just don't forget the tubes for your Mjolnir if you decide to bring it this time. :wink:

Jun 11, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #58 of 96

Thats what everyone who has completed the google poll has. The full product line is a rep from InEarz who is bringing their UIEM line.

I can bring a Jotunheim with D/S Dac, and an AKG K7XX if those would be of interest or not already committed by others.

Jun 11, 2018 at 2:45 PM Post #59 of 96
I can bring a Jotunheim with D/S Dac, and an AKG K7XX if those would be of interest or not already committed by others.
Don't believe anyone has mentioned that gear, I'd actually be really interested to hear it as I've never tried a Jot. I would say generally for a meet if you want to bring it don't worry if other people are bringing it too, having multiple units is always useful anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back