FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Dec 21, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #5,717 of 7,931
Is the FLC8s crystal silver balanced cable from LMUE a 2.5mm 4p plug? 
Sorry if this has been asked or stated in the thread already...
I'm really enjoying the FLC8s paired with the Opus 1, and would like to try balanced for the first time.

Thanks

Dec 21, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #5,718 of 7,931
  Is the FLC8s crystal silver balanced cable from LMUE a 2.5mm 4p plug? 
Sorry if this has been asked or stated in the thread already...
I'm really enjoying the FLC8s paired with the Opus 1, and would like to try balanced for the first time.

Thanks

Did you mean 4 pole? If so, it is. It's following the AK DAP balance standard. It would work with Opus. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2016 at 2:10 PM Post #5,725 of 7,931
Should I be looking at other options if I'm going to be using these exclusively with an iPhone or iPod unamped? Going through the thread I've seen this mentioned once so wanted to get more opinions

No I don't think so.  These are very, very easy to drive.  And while they are quite detailed, they don't tend to harshness.  You'll be fine.

Dec 21, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #5,729 of 7,931
Thank God FLC included this tool. I was not able to change the filters with my fingers for 20 minutes but did it in 2 secs with the provided tool. The sound is great. Will see how it fares against LZ A4 I just ordered.

Dec 21, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #5,730 of 7,931
  Thank God FLC included this tool. I was not able to change the filters with my fingers for 20 minutes but did it in 2 secs with the provided tool. The sound is great. Will see how it fares against LZ A4 I just ordered.

How!? Using my fingers were easier than those tweezers. Definitely do tell about the LZ A4. I was deciding to choose either that or flc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back