FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Nov 24, 2016 at 5:08 PM Post #5,446 of 7,931
Guys, that's the new cable I mentioned a day or two ago. I saw it with all of Forrest's IEM at RMAF. I plugged it into a few DAPs from Cayin, Lotoo, and Shanling without any of this crackling / fuzziness business. I'd suggest trying with a DAP or amp to see if the problem persists. If it does, just ask for a replacement cable...

Hi; i ve asked ... but got no news from the seller since quite a week; 

Nov 24, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #5,448 of 7,931
  Hello

Just to avoid other disapointed people wanting to buy those FLC8s, here is my feedback regarding my order at shenzhenaudio.
Order ok, tracking ok ... but the FLC8s received was not compliant with the standard one

Here are 2 pics

First, the "over hear" guide has disapeared. It s no longer easy to keep the cable around the ear while walking
but the main problem is the jack plug

Here are a comparison with the Audiofly 180 one on the right : 

The jack plug is not standard, the size is a bit longer. With my iphone it involves a bug from the phone when plugging it. I hear a really far and blurry sound after listening to several "clicks".
Nothing ever happened with my other IEM. After plugging and replugging seleral time, i m able to have the correct sound.
I have also tried with my mac and the lightening adapter : same problem.

I have contacted shenzhenaudio.
First the support was perfect. The replied me : "We had asked the factory,they said you can ship back,and we will ship a new one to you."
But as i have paid 25e poll taxes once, i asked them a commercial gesture as this problem is comming from their side.
First they proposed to pay all the shipping fee. I have then asked them to confirm if that means they will pay the forthcoming extra poll taxes for the second delivery and if i can send them back the first cable once received the fixed one ....
they are no longer replying. Last communication from them was on Nov 19th. I tried using their sites, their support mailbox .... nothing.

So if you need / want a FLC8s, be carefull :frowning2:

get from LMUE. it is the most reliable seller for FLC8S.

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #5,451 of 7,931
Just ordered a pair of FLC8S from LMUE! Looking forward to getting them! I asked them about buying a FLC8 stock cable the day before yesterday but hadn't gotten a reply. I didn't want to wait any longer since I was afraid they'd go out of stock, being black friday and all.

I hope there won't be any issues with the cable!

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:52 AM Post #5,452 of 7,931
Shenzhenaudio.com finally replied. They are sending me a free cable. Hope DHL will not ask me to pay poll taxes for it this time ...
No info yet about the cable, if it is the same model. I m asking and come back to you

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #5,457 of 7,931
Glad to be the newest add to the FCL8 club! Thank you -all- for the 380 pages of impressions. Ordered mine yesterday at LMUE, they are already on the way. Needless to say, im psyched. Will report back when I´ve burnt them in. 

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:44 PM Post #5,458 of 7,931
A big welcome to all the new FLC8S owners!

s1bPyFJ.gif

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:34 PM Post #5,460 of 7,931
I found that sale independently of the previous post.   Somehow I figured somebody would put it on sale for black friday, espeically because it did not seem to go on sale on 11-11.

And yes, my paypal account is now a little bit lighter.  Or as the website motto goes; "sorry for your pocketbook".

So jazzed to finally have one of these fine units on its way.

Hats off to Uncle Nick who first introduced me to this fine piece of equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back