FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Feb 8, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #1,772 of 7,931
also gonna try them off my note 8.0,10.0 tablets with their great dac and amp plus some of my fiio stacked, now I just put the large tips and the feel just like the triplefi.10, he did use the idea.from when he worked with ue creating the triple fi, now I understand the sound signature.

Feb 8, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #1,773 of 7,931
The first hinges I've noticed on my cowon plenue d is that you have to start on flat, because I tried my user settings , not the presets and it was already loud at 3, now I was also scared, because I thought maybe something was wrong with unit, but as the minutes pass I notice the bass improves, I have the gold tip, with grey and I think,black, that's the setting for pop and rap.so far everything is cllean

Feb 8, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #1,774 of 7,931
  What? Amazon sells the FLC8S?

Hmm, I don't know how Crazy Eddie got his from Amazon.  I see the store on Amazon, but not the FLC8s:

https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&merchant=A73Z6Y88JZJ7W

Feb 8, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #1,775 of 7,931
I got mine through Amazon.  Lend Me Ur Ears was the seller and fulfillment was done by Amazon.  They simply are out of stock at Amazon right now, they likely will be back in stock before too long.  I got mine about a week ago.

Feb 8, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #1,776 of 7,931
haha, crazy eddie, tell us about the sound
darthsmile.gif

Feb 8, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #1,780 of 7,931
To my FLC brothers and sisters: I am in desperate need of your help. I was tip rolling and I somehow lost one of my small white stock tips. If anyone has a spare set of the small white stock tips I'll buy them or trade my medium or large stock white tips. Please PM me.

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #1,781 of 7,931
  Do you think this DAC could be a good match with the FLC8S?

Here's are the impressions a Headfier gathered:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/797668/preview-encore-mdsd-dac-amp-a-new-pocket-rocket-to-make-you-hum

From another source:

Getting these for 69 dollars, excl. shipping, sounds like a great deal if it matches up with the FLC8S well. At the moment I'm using either Spotify Premium or my Clip+ as a source. Do you think they might be a worthy investment for me?

Have not heard about it, But i seen it was on the indigogo crowdfunding. Maybe you would be our lab rat =D. Haha 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back