Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign
Nov 16, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #2,328 of 3,098
Also sent a heads up to Heidi over at Estron on May 28th. The BaX would look great on the tiny R2's.

So I take it there has been no reply. Quick question show of hands how many people would be interested in the cable upgrade. I would like to see it happen and if there are at least 10 people on board I think it could be a possibility? I will ask about pricing and am happy to offer my pair up as a tester and report back with results. 

Nov 16, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #2,329 of 3,098
So I take it there has been no reply. Quick question show of hands how many people would be interested in the cable upgrade. I would like to see it happen and if there are at least 10 people on board I think it could be a possibility? I will ask about pricing and am happy to offer my pair up as a tester and report back with results. 

I'm interested! It'll be the ultimate IEM with the Snugs and a Linum cable.

Nov 17, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #2,331 of 3,098
I have contacted Flare directly to order replacement drivers/cables. It is like pulling teeth to get them to respond to me. Anyone else having customer service issues with Flare??

No, they do not respond. I had a question about shipping options 1 month ago - still no answer. Will buy Pro from UK dealer instead.

Nov 17, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #2,332 of 3,098

When asking Flare Audio specifically about the BaX last week they didn't reveal anything, so Naomi probably won't mind me quoting her in here

Quote Flare Audio:
"We have plans to continually improve aspects of our products including new cables, in 2016 we have some really exciting announcements to make which at present we have to keep under wraps."

Unless you have better luck (you got my vote
ksc75smile.gif
), I guess we'll just have to wait and see.....

Nov 17, 2015 at 3:31 AM Post #2,333 of 3,098
I have contacted Flare directly to order replacement drivers/cables. It is like pulling teeth to get them to respond to me. Anyone else having customer service issues with Flare??

No, they do not respond. I had a question about shipping options 1 month ago - still no answer. Will buy Pro from UK dealer instead.

Try contacting Naomi directly at naomi@flareaudio.com 

Nov 17, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #2,334 of 3,098
I did contact Naomi, who responded quite promptly. Unfortunately only to refer me to Paul, who has been (way less) than responsive to my inquiries. I am honestly asking them to take my money and they aren't responding. Pretty exceptional.

Nov 18, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #2,337 of 3,098

When asking Flare Audio specifically about the BaX last week they didn't reveal anything, so Naomi probably won't mind me quoting her in here

Unless you have better luck (you got my vote
ksc75smile.gif
), I guess we'll just have to wait and see.....

Okay well I'll through another source once I hear if he can do the mod I'll let everyone know. Happy to post impressions if I get mine done first so no one has to suffer buyers remorse! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back