:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2016 at 1:19 AM Post #691 of 732
  Hi guys, currently typing this from my office in Changi, an extremely forsaken place to work in ><

Been seeing alot of suggestions and recommendations on how to get to Pan Pacific aka Canjam so I'm weighing in since I make the trip almost daily:

1) By train/MRT: Basically you'll get onto the train station location at Terminal 2 (your flight might land in any of the 3 terminals so take note), take the train to Tanah Merah which you'll NEED TO GET OFF, and switch to the train heading in the direction of towards Joo Koon. To help, there will be signs of "To City" pasted on the doors and barriers. After that, just chill on the train all the way to City Hall and get off there. Then you can walk through the underground mall, Citylink (hence avoiding the sun) to Pan Pacific.

2) By bus 36: Looking at the route, the bus ride will not be that long since it will travel on the highway. Best part of the travelling this way is that the bus will stop right outside of Pan Pacific, so there will be minimal walking. You can find the bus at the bus terminal located in the basement of Terminal 2

How much luggage are you carrying?
1) If you're not carrying alot, for example, a backpack and maybe a hand carry bag, you can consider the bus.

2) If you pulling along a medium or large size luggage, consider skipping the bus and getting on the train instead.

3) If both your hands will be full managing your luggages, consider not being a cheapo and taking the cab/taxi instead. Singapore cabs are much cheaper than elsewhere and you will be ensure the most comfortable trip. Do note that there will be a surcharge in addition to other surcharges so YMMV. What's unlikely to happen is your getting cheated, most of our taxi drivers are honest.

If you put up a "Heading to Canjam" sign, who knows, you might be able to share a ride with other audiophiles!

Totally agree.  The cab at most is 20 to 30 bucks.  And even that's pushing it.  Take a cab.  You won't regret it.  Probably.

Feb 19, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #692 of 732
I want to go so badly (-.-)
Never been to a camjam before. I have the ie80's and i think they sound incredible, but I know how much more headphones are capable of than the sennheiser ie80s, even though they sound better than most circumaural headphones for the same price, I think

Feb 19, 2016 at 3:39 AM Post #696 of 732
it doesn't write our headfi id so how do we know we holla the right guy?

Well we could wear our CanjamSG shirts.. Should have the HFIDs on them yea?

Feb 19, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #698 of 732
 ​

A rough $20000 on the table. I feel sick. Literally 
confused_face.gif

Feb 19, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #702 of 732
Hope I'm not late to the party...are those shirts still available?

If yes:fusionsword|M|Black|1

How do we go about collecting them on the day itself?
(also I can't wait to meet other fellow audiophiles, local and abroad!!!)

Feb 19, 2016 at 7:49 AM Post #704 of 732
I am really really looking forward for the first listening feedback on this baby (the NEW Stax SRM212) .  It should be there in prototype stage.

Also, I would like to know does it runs on Battery or AC.

And...if someone could post a picture of the Back panel... to see which connectors are there

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back