:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #511 of 732
going there 1 day early to have my sweet time roaming sg

Feb 15, 2016 at 11:49 PM Post #515 of 732
From some of the feedback I've seen earlier, it seems this Canjam is not as participant gear friendly as some have been in the past (correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be 0 attendee tables/areas). As such, with people probably heading off to their flights in the next 1-2 days, might be better for anyone interested in demoing/showing off their own gear to have a separate thread for it? Worst case might be able to sit down over a coffee somewhere nearby and try stuff out :p

Feb 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM Post #516 of 732
Anyone bringing Beyer T1s in his gear???
Am not able to bring for some reasons but really want to hear it's synergy with wa2 and other set ups

I might try and bring the T1 V2 if I have enough room! 

From some of the feedback I've seen earlier, it seems this Canjam is not as participant gear friendly as some have been in the past (correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be 0 attendee tables/areas). As such, with people probably heading off to their flights in the next 1-2 days, might be better for anyone interested in demoing/showing off their own gear to have a separate thread for it? Worst case might be able to sit down over a coffee somewhere nearby and try stuff out
tongue.gif

Yeah, although we will not a have a dedicated member area this time, there will be a large area in the center of the Pacific Ballroom with lounge chairs and coffee tables so I'm sure there will be many impromptu listening possibilities. We are also planning on doing an IEM clinic in the foyer of the Ballroom on Sunday if there is enough interest. 

Feb 16, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #517 of 732

Yeah, although we will not a have a dedicated member area this time, there will be a large area in the center of the Pacific Ballroom with lounge chairs and coffee tables so I'm sure there will be many impromptu listening possibilities. We are also planning on doing an IEM clinic in the foyer of the Ballroom on Sunday if there is enough interest. 

Btw is there an official schedule of events for Canjam? I'd heard there would be some talks/discussion sessions as well, but I can't find any actual information 

Feb 16, 2016 at 12:50 AM Post #518 of 732
  Btw is there an official schedule of events for Canjam? I'd heard there would be some talks/discussion sessions as well, but I can't find any actual information 

Yes, there is. Everyone attending will be getting an Official Show Guide which will map everything out for the event. Also, we will be opening the CanJam Singapore Impressions thread as soon as CanJam starts so everyone can provide live updates. The seminars will be held on both days (topics repeat) in Ocean Room 6 on the second floor and here are the topics:

11:30am-12:30pm
CIEMs (Custom In-Ear Monitors): From stage tools, to audiophilia darlings, to the future of everything? 
Audiophiles the world over have discovered how exquisite detail and supreme isolation contribute to a sublime on the go listening experience. Join a star-studded panel discussion on the future of CIEM’s with Jerry Harvey (JH Audio), John Moulton (Noble Audio), Emil Stolecki (Lime Ears), and Piotr Granicki (Custom Art). 

1:30pm-2:30pm
Chord Dave and Mojo Digital Audio Masterclass
A special presentation by Rob Watts of Chord Electronics. Learn what’s behind the exquisite “Chord” sound of the Chord Dave and Chord Mojo. Q&A to follow. 

3:00pm-4:00pm
Ask the Experts
Have a question? Get it answered by a world class panel of experts including Jude Mansilla (Founder, Head-Fi.org) , Robert Winterhoff (CEO, Beyerdynamic) , Michael Willberg (CEO, Ultrasone) and Dan Clark (Founder, MrSpeakers). 

Feb 16, 2016 at 3:14 AM Post #519 of 732
  11:30am-12:30pm
CIEMs (Custom In-Ear Monitors): From stage tools, to audiophilia darlings, to the future of everything? 
Audiophiles the world over have discovered how exquisite detail and supreme isolation contribute to a sublime on the go listening experience. Join a star-studded panel discussion on the future of CIEM’s with Jerry Harvey (JH Audio), John Moulton (Noble Audio), Emil Stolecki (Lime Ears), and Piotr Granicki (Custom Art). 

Wow, star-studded it is. Great to have this session!

Feb 16, 2016 at 3:59 AM Post #520 of 732
Head-Fi TV's CanJam Singapore 2016 Preview

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

CanJam Singapore 2016 Preview - Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla​

CanJam is heading to Asia for the first time, and here's our sneak peek at just some of the things you can see, hear, and play with at CanJam Singapore 2016. It's taking place February 20-21 at the Pan Pacific Singapore Marina Square, so be sure to check out the video, get your tickets, and be there for all of the personal audio goodness at CanJam Singapore 2016!

Click here to find out more details about how to get there, and how to register.

Feb 16, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #524 of 732
  Guys am going to Canjam (but only on the 21st unfortunately).  Pretty exciting, though I foresee holes through the wallet like nobody's business.  

Isn't that just exciting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back