:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #483 of 732
It is almost time!
3-years in the making, pre-production WA8 will make landfall at Singapore CanJam 2016. The WA8 is the world's first, all-tube, battery operated, a transformer-coupled headphone amplifier with a Hi-Res DAC.
See and hear this little engineering marvel at AV One's booth. This is one to write home about!

Cheers,
Jack

Feb 11, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #484 of 732
  It is almost time!
3-years in the making, pre-production WA8 will make landfall at Singapore CanJam 2016. The WA8 is the world's first, all-tube, battery operated, a transformer-coupled headphone amplifier with a Hi-Res DAC.
See and hear this little engineering marvel at AV One's booth. This is one to write home about!

Cheers,
Jack

How much is it going for? 
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 12, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #489 of 732
Will there be universals of customs available for sale at canjam?
beyersmile.png

Feb 12, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #494 of 732
One more week to go....
Btw, do we need to print out the ticket?
Or maybe we can show it with our smartphone?

It is an eventbrite event, you need to show the QR code of your ticket, hence can just show it on your phone. Cheers
beerchug.gif

Feb 12, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #495 of 732
I've had a few requests, so I will be bringing my personal CIEMs. If anyone wants to listen to my CIEMs not available at other booths, PM me, we can arrange to meet. Bear in mind they are CIEMs though, so force-fitting may be necessary. 

Some that I think are not currently available at the show, based on the list on the first page:
Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate
Perfect Seal AR6
Hifiman RE1000
Lear LCM BD4.2
Rhapsodio Galaxy metal universal
Unreleased European CIEM
Westone ES60 (may not be on time)
Alclair unrelease (may not be on time)

I am also considering bringing my two rare cans- Grado HP1000 (Joe Grado personally revised version) and LFF Code-X, if there is any interest.

Anyway, PM me and we'll work something out :D

See you all at Canjam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back