:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2016 at 3:39 AM Post #473 of 732

That means that it has been before that you can get them at CanjamSG itself.

I wonder theres a difference in pricing between online booking and on site ticket. My friend might follow me but he can't decide if he's staying for 2 days so he hesitated to book online for 2 day ticket.

Feb 10, 2016 at 6:45 AM Post #474 of 732
Originally Posted by third_eye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hope everyone is getting excited for the show, only a few more days to go!! Here is a partial list of Specials that will be available at CanJam Singapore with more to come!!

Brainwavz Audio - Online coupon code valid until the second week of March
AAW - 15% discount across the range and a chance to win a pair of W300AR customs with any purchase
Audiosound - 15% off select Audio-Technica headphones
AV One - 10-15% off select Audeze, Chord, FiiO, Fostex, Hifiman, RHA, Parrot, Woo Audio, and Questyle products
Pendulumic - 10-15% off select products
Radius - 10-15% off select products
Jomo Audio - X Effect Audio special collaboration product, limited edition, Free custom design for universal bundle at the show, Free custom design for customs after the show with free impressions, 20% off Linum cables
Sennheiser - Special Show Pricing
Shure - Special Show Pricing
Sound Affairs - 15% off list price for Pilxir Elite BAC and Elite BDC products
Meze Headphones - 20% off 
Music Sanctuary - Special pricing on Forex, 64 Audio, Cosmic Ears, Custom Art, CTM, Eartech, Effect Audio, Empire, HUM, INEarz, Jomo Audio, Lime Ears, PWaudio
Atomic Floyd - 25% Discount Codes
Lend Me UR Ears - 10% off all DUNU, FLC Technology, and Vsonic products

Oh boy, be still my wallet, I hope you won't be harmed too much...

Feb 10, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #475 of 732
Hmm I wonder if any vendor offering ear impression service for ciem?

Feb 10, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #476 of 732
maybe UE will bring their 3d scanning? that would be an attraction

Feb 10, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #477 of 732
Feb 10, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #478 of 732
well I'm pretty psych about this but i do wondering what stuff are you guys planned to buy (and get discount) at Singapore Can Jam? Of course I got eyes on some hybrids but really curious whats others choices so I won't miss any good deal. Thanks

Feb 11, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #479 of 732
  I wonder theres a difference in pricing between online booking and on site ticket. My friend might follow me but he can't decide if he's staying for 2 days so he hesitated to book online for 2 day ticket.

Pricing will probably be the same I think? The 2 day ticket is far more cost effective however, if you can afford to go on both days.

Edit: Hurr, afford.

Feb 11, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #480 of 732
  well I'm pretty psych about this but i do wondering what stuff are you guys planned to buy (and get discount) at Singapore Can Jam? Of course I got eyes on some hybrids but really curious whats others choices so I won't miss any good deal. Thanks

check out music sanctuary they have many different brands of ciems
tongue_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back