:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #152 of 732

Based on his excitement in the video, I think the surprise would be if he didn't bring them. It sounds like there's something very special in the KSE1500 and I doubt he'd leave it at home if he had a choice.

Haha agreed. If he come with them, he will become a booth by himself.

If I get one by then, maybe he and I can share a table or something.  
smile.gif

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #153 of 732

If I get one by then, maybe he and I can share a table or something.  
smile.gif

Save a seat for me
biggrin.gif

Maybe Jude should just ask Shure Hong Kong (Shure's Asia main office) to bring it over. They did have a launch event in Singapore when SE846 was released. Surely they won't want to miss out on CanJam?

Oct 23, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #154 of 732
Speaking of tables and seats, would there be space for head-fiers to showcase their rigs? I believe some of the local head-fiers would be more than happy to show off what they have.

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:10 PM Post #155 of 732
  Speaking of tables and seats, would there be space for head-fiers to showcase their rigs? I believe some of the local head-fiers would be more than happy to show off what they have.

This is a really good point. We have had mixed success with doing Member Showcase areas at these events. One of the issues is that people who plan to showcase their own rigs have to man their tables for the entire duration of the show (17 hours over 2 days), which might limit their ability to visit and demo products at CanJam. Additionally, most attendees will be focused on the main exhibit spaces so this might limit interest in member rigs. With that said, we are still very much considering a Member Showcase area for CanJam Singapore and if anyone is interested in exhibiting their own gear, please PM me directly.

Oct 24, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #156 of 732
I'll be there...can't wait. clearing my calendar that weekend haha

Oct 24, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #157 of 732
Singapore is a phenomenal country, I encourage all attendees to book some time on either end of the event to enjoy some of its delights.  Sentosa Island, Maxwell St. Hawker Stand, the entire Marina Bay area... lots to love.  It's the only time in my life I've ever turned a corner and been surprised to see a Universal Studios.

Oct 24, 2015 at 11:35 PM Post #159 of 732
Oh no...my wife thought my most expensive earphones/headphones are like $150, so this is a no-wife zone for me LOL

Oct 26, 2015 at 1:08 AM Post #160 of 732
Oh no...my wife thought my most expensive earphones/headphones are like $150, so this is a no-wife zone for me LOL

Lol! Same here.

Like the other day a non-audiophile buddy showed me the price of the SE846 and said only crazy people will buy it.

"Er... I own the 846..."

Oct 26, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #161 of 732
My girlfriend appreciates the music that comes out of high end equipment. But she'll still shake her head when I purchase a new pair of iem or headphones. Even though, the earphones she use are those that I give her haha.
She keeps saying that money is better spent on her.

Oct 26, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #163 of 732
im going covert and quietly arrange this, and tell my babe that I'm going there to meet a "key client" of the company, and when there, I cannot be "contacted" lol

Oct 26, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #165 of 732
im going covert and quietly arrange this, and tell my babe that I'm going there to meet a "key client" of the company, and when there, I cannot be "contacted" lol

Android! I can be your alibi lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back