:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Aug 25, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #691 of 838
I am taking the opportunity to post here as I am usually not allowed to make any announcement her on head-fi
atsmile.gif

LOL!  
biggrin.gif

Aug 25, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #692 of 838
  Hi there, I did read this thread but couldn't find this information. Will there be any audiologists attending who will make ear impressions for you to take away? I know some companies are offering free impressions if you purchase customs, but I just want to purchase the impressions. Thanks.

Two weeks ago I had my impressions taken to have some custom sleeves made for my Shure SE846s. The impressions I got from Specsavers, they charge £12.50 per ear (so £25 for both is what I paid), very easy and perfect impressions for audio. I used the Custom IEM company in London to manufacture the sleeves, very happy with the service, impressions fit well and generally seem fine.

Aug 25, 2015 at 6:14 PM Post #694 of 838
Tube strike called off. Pushed back to September, there should be no travel problem to the sennheiser event if taking tube.

That's great news!

Aug 25, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #695 of 838
Hi everyone, I have a few last minute updates for you!  :smile:

First of all, a bit of news.  Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Member Showcase will not be happening this year.  As we've learned from experience, the first few CanJams in any given region tend to see much excitement from attendees at the wide variety of exhibits available, and very few of us want to be stuck babysitting our own rigs at such an event.  We look forward to holding it soon, but it just wasn't in the cards this time around.  :xf_eek:

However, we will be moving forward with the IEM Clinic that we had planned!  @moedawg140
 and @tranhieu
 will be bringing and curating a wide variety of IEMs from their collections, along with a substantial number of IEMs from @jude
's collection.  You'll be able to sample IEMs, try out different tips, and exchange secrets to getting great fit.  

So if you've been curious about a specific and recent IEM model, it might be among one of the many IEMs available for sampling.  If you are just getting into IEMs, the IEM clinic might very well be able to suggest the right one for you (or at least point you in the right direction).

The IEM Clinic's hours are as follows:
  • Saturday:  Noon to 6:00p
  • Sunday:  Noon to 5:00p

Thanks guys!  :smile:  

Sounds good! Wondering if I'll be able to have a date with Angie :)

Aug 25, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #696 of 838
Aug 25, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #697 of 838
Head-Fi TV's CanJam London 2015 Preview

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

For the first time ever, CanJam is heading across the pond to London, and here's our video sneak peek at just some of the things you can see, hear, and play with at CanJam London 2015. All of the fun is taking place August 29-30, 2015 at the Hotel Russell in central London, so be sure to watch the video, get your tickets, and be there for all of the personal audio goodness at CanJam London 2015!

Click here to find out more details about how to get there, and how to register.

Products mentioned in the video: Over 50 products are covered/mentioned in this video. You're just going to have to watch it. 
biggrin.gif

CanJam London 2015 Preview - Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

Aug 25, 2015 at 8:43 PM Post #699 of 838
Looking forward to meeting the UK Head-Fiers!  Also, we'll be showing with Electromod.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Aug 26, 2015 at 4:09 AM Post #700 of 838

Thank you to everyone who requested a ticket (or tickets) to Sennheiser's RESHAPING EXCELLENCE London event!

Registration is now closed, and those who will be receiving tickets will be contacted by Sennheiser soon.

I'll see you there!

Has Sennheiser sent those tickets out yet??

Aug 26, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #702 of 838
I would have loved to go unfortunately I leave the UK for Australia tomorrow evening.

The hotel in Russel Square is where my grand parents had their honeymoon back in the 1930's.

I have been advised by a UK supplier there will be a Pioneer SE-Master 1 at the venue. Hopefully someone can give us some impressions - if possible.

Anyway I hope everyone has an awesome time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back