:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Apr 29, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #136 of 838

Thanks, will bring a few songs on a stick.
Apart from experiencing CJ for the first time and meeting some of our other headfiers I,m really there to hear some select amps and phones I am intereted in buying. So a bit of audition with those few items would really help me moving in the right direction. Without having to buy and sell as part of the trial and error process.

im going to whack a few tracks on a stick too

Im in the same position, im putting off buying any gear until after canjam, cant wait to listen to some hi-end gear

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #137 of 838
  im going to whack a few tracks on a stick too

Im in the same position, im putting off buying any gear until after canjam, cant wait to listen to some hi-end gear

Same here, first CanJam and then I'm gonna buy from HiFilounge where I'll spend a day listening as well.

Another question: Can one bring ones favorite cans to CanJam to try out amps?

Apr 30, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #141 of 838
Hey Jude!

You got a 1920x1080 version of the poster? 720p stretch is icky. Love to have her, er, the poster as my desktop.

:wink:

Apr 30, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #142 of 838
  Hey Jude!

You got a 1920x1080 version of the poster? 720p stretch is icky. Love to have her, er, the poster as my desktop.

:wink:

Hi @htr2d2,

You can find the image attached to this post!

(Thanks to @warrenpchi for this.)

Apr 30, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #144 of 838
Hi Jude,
Any idea which of the famous headfi equipment manufacturers from the US and Asia will be coming to London CanJam i.e. Woo Audio, Headamp, Cavalli, HiFiMan etc etc !   

Hoping they all will be coming as this will be a great chance for UK HeadFier's to hear the equipment from the US and Asian markets on their doorstep !. 

Apr 30, 2015 at 5:06 PM Post #145 of 838
  Hi Jude,
Any idea which of the famous headfi equipment manufacturers from the US and Asia will be coming to London CanJam i.e. Woo Audio, Headamp, Cavalli, HiFiMan etc etc !   

Hoping they all will be coming as this will be a great chance for UK HeadFier's to hear the equipment from the US and Asian markets on their doorstep !. 

Ooo forgot Cypher Labs & ALO Audio amongst many others !  :) 

Apr 30, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #146 of 838
Weekend ticket purchased. 

Apr 30, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #147 of 838

She is kinda cute.

Not that it necessary appropriate to objectify her, but she totally hot. Definitely my type. Then, again, I am old goat, so.. :p

Hi @htr2d2,

You can find the image attached to this post!

(Thanks to @warrenpchi for this.)

Thank you, Jude and WarrenPChi!

(be interesting to see my wife's reaction to the new desktops.:)

Now if I could only convince my boss that I should go to CanJam in London versus VMworld in San Francisco. *sigh*

May 1, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #149 of 838
I will be going to a few Soho pubs after if anyone wants to join me for a bit of a tour and some refreshments
I know the area all too well..............

May 1, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #150 of 838

Users who are viewing this thread

Back