:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #391 of 433

LOL, you should do a meet Ra97oR!  
wink.gif
  Believe it or not Mark, I actually have an idea for something that roughly accomplishes the same effect.  
smile.gif

Do tell. Details details. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 21, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #392 of 433
Thought that place already existed. Sadly i don't speak Japanese to enjoy Tokyo :D

Sep 22, 2015 at 4:07 AM Post #393 of 433
Thanks Cagin (and moedawg140) for your write ups and photos.  Almost made up for me missing it (again) this year.  At least I got to hang out with Uncle Wilson's disciples at Jaben in Kuala Lumpur...

Sep 22, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #394 of 433
Originally Posted by warrenpchi 

LOL, you should do a meet Ra97oR!  
wink.gif
  Believe it or not Mark, I actually have an idea for something that roughly accomplishes the same effect.  
smile.gif

:
  Do tell. Details details. 
biggrin.gif

Skype?Telepathy? Mind control? Teleportation with an automatic sick note function?

Oct 27, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #404 of 433
The venue and location was ideal. In fact anyone travelling on Eurostar from Paris / Lille / Brussels or further afield - can walk from St Pancras International (20 minutes). 5 Star Hotel, luxuriant spacious function rooms, bar near the entrance at street level and plenty of good food outlets nearby. Brunswick Centre around the corner also has restaurants, cafes and even a cinema. And afterwards all the delights of the West End. A 30 minute walk (or hop on bus / tube) to Oxford Street, Soho, Piccadilly, Convent Garden, South Bank or whatever takes your fancy. All this and Jude too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back