:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #376 of 433
im hoping to see Jude's shots. I know there at least 3 I'd like to save on my disks.

I'll upload them Sunday most likely, Cagin. I apologize they're not up yet. We got back last week, and have transitioned fully to CanJam @ RMAF preparation.

Sep 18, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #377 of 433
so i have a question for you chaps, during i took some notes and really there just ment for me but would there be interest in my posting them as was written up here?

and by that i mean scan or photo them so im not translating them into text because that frankly is too much work.

thoughts?

Sep 18, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #378 of 433
Sounds entertaining...go for it
biggrin.gif

Sep 19, 2015 at 3:11 AM Post #380 of 433
  so i have a question for you chaps, during i took some notes and really there just ment for me but would there be interest in my posting them as was written up here?

and by that i mean scan or photo them so im not translating them into text because that frankly is too much work.

thoughts?

Um... YES?

Sep 19, 2015 at 3:59 AM Post #381 of 433
Got mine yesterday too.

Agree that although they fit fine, they are not as 'snug' as I thought they would be.

I also felt that they didn't isolate any better or worse than the comply tips I was using.

Update: having played around with angle, both sides fit better. Agree they do not isolate as much as i was expecting BUT they are still a few db more effective than the westone tips. The low end seems more planted and with more rumble. As also described, Snugs do make SE846 physically quite big.
A conditional recommendation. At least i now know my ears should cope with proper ciem..

Sep 19, 2015 at 8:17 AM Post #382 of 433
I also received my snugs for my DUNU20002J last week and they are very comfortable and fit well. My only disappointment is that the sound bore is a lot smaller compared to the opening of the Dunu and they block the bass port so affect its overall signature. Anybody concerned about the sometimes edgy treble of the Dunu should order the Snug.

Sep 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #385 of 433
Lol @ "Meh, Pandoras were nicer" and "even Owl City is tolerable"

It just occurred to me that I miss everybody.  
frown.gif
  Simply put, we had a wonderful time.  
smile.gif

Sep 19, 2015 at 1:23 PM Post #386 of 433

[rule]
It just occurred to me that I miss everybody.  :frowning2:   Simply put, we had a wonderful time.  :smile:  

Always welcomed to come back to London and start another one next week. :p

Sep 20, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #387 of 433

frown.gif
smile.gif

indeed sometimes i think all the audio peeps really ought to pick 1 city in the world and all move there. 

have fun decyphering my scrawlings?

Sep 20, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #389 of 433

frown.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ra97oR /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Always welcomed to come back to London and start another one next week. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

indeed sometimes i think all the audio peeps really ought to pick 1 city in the world and all move there. 

LOL, you should do a meet Ra97oR!  
wink.gif
  Believe it or not Mark, I actually have an idea for something that roughly accomplishes the same effect.  
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back