FLAC Player for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Oct 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM Post #6 of 320
I haven't tried buzz player or this new one.  I'll probably try one or another on my iPad since it has the most space to store flacs.

Oct 19, 2010 at 2:18 PM Post #7 of 320

Quote:
Haven't had a chance to load any files yet. I just wanted to grab it before Apple decide to pull it, they're not big fans of sideloading media.

Is it that much of an issue any more, with the relaxed rules?  With the name I'm certain they wouldn't have approved it at all if it wasn't allright.  VLC player hasn't got pulled yet.  Same concept for video.

Oct 19, 2010 at 5:32 PM Post #10 of 320
anyone tried this yet with iPhone and how it works with car integrated systems? Im probably getting this anyway and I'll see if it will work with my BMW 3 series. Great find BTW.

Oct 19, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #12 of 320
I'm using buzz player right now it works perfect.
smily_headphones1.gif
plus lets you play movies with it XD.

Oct 20, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #14 of 320
no basically connect your ipod to itunes click the specific music player *ipod touch/iphone whatever* and click on the apps tab which is located on the top left closer to the middle of the screen if that makes sense lol. then look down where it says buzz player on itunes and click it then you can add all your music and movies to it by clicking add. and you are done XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back