FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Sep 24, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #903 of 4,896
Just want to report that Dacport sound superb with fitear 334. Slightly more treble energy, much better than full size amp Headroom ultra desktop. The dynamic & attack is fantastic. Its also next to zero hiss. I am surprise by this as Ipod and samsung S3 hiss much more than dacport.

Sep 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #904 of 4,896
Quote:
Just want to report that Dacport sound superb with fitear 334.

I confirm. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 25, 2012 at 11:55 AM Post #909 of 4,896
But among every earphone I've used, fit with the 334 is the most important thing to achieve first.

Cooper:
Have you tried the Grado GR8 tips or the EQ5 tips? Wonderful for me. I hope you find some good tips.

Can anyone suggest where to purchase these tips? I cannot seem to
find any unless they are attached to the earphones lol

Sep 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #911 of 4,896
A while back some were asking for tip recommendations. I thought I'd share that Radio Shack Auvio tips work really well, especially if you need something single flange that is longer than the stock singles but shorter than the stock biflange. The Auvio tips are similar to hybrids but have larger bores and are longer.

Sep 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #913 of 4,896
Quote:
Only place I know of, but there might be others that i'm not aware of.

Thanks......wish I would have known I just got mine from there. 
Quote:
A while back some were asking for tip recommendations. I thought I'd share that Radio Shack Auvio tips work really well, especially if you need something single flange that is longer than the stock singles but shorter than the stock biflange. The Auvio tips are similar to hybrids but have larger bores and are longer.

Great will check it out.

I switched this morning from the stock mediums to the Complys T-500. Much better fit for me. After reading Shigzeo's comment "But among every earphone I've used, fit with the 334 is the most important thing to achieve first" I want to make sure that insertion depth, isolation is just right, so that I am getting the best SQ. So, I'll try as many as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back