1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fitear 334 vs noble k10

1. yeongman
    Hi guys,

I've recently managed to get my hands on a demo set of the Fitear 334 and did a comparison against the Roxanne. The Fitear 334 just blew me away.

Was going to pull the trigger on the Fitear since I'm flying off to japan tomorrow, but I saw that there's a 20% sale for Noble Audio's gear today. I must confess that I am rather tempted.

But I really hate to buy anything without testing it first. Would anyone who's owned both have a good comparison? Especially since it doesn't look like I'll be able to test the noble audio gear anytime soon...

2. yeongman
    Anyone? Alternatively, is there anywhere in japan that I can test the Noble audio K10 demo sets?

3. bobeau
    I own a CIEM Roxanne (for 4 months) and the 334 (for 1.5 years), as well have heard the the K10 demo for about a half hour or so.

If you prefer the 334 to Roxanne, I think you would really like the K10.

yeongman likes this.
  4. Loquah

Hi bobeau. I'm contemplating a 334 purchase, but just learned of the K10. I specifically love the way the 334 creates such a perfect image and sense of depth in the music. So how would you compare the K10 to the 334?