Fischer DBA-02 MKII - Impressions and review thread: CK10 threatened!
Feb 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #49 of 400
Evidently, Musica Acoustics site is in dire need of update. According to Dimitri, they only now sell the MK2. I'm pretty happy with these. Pretty happy. 

Quote:
I checked the website and it appears that they are only selling the original version.  Is there way to order the MKII?

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM Post #50 of 400

Quote:
Evidently, Musica Acoustics site is in dire need of update. According to Dimitri, they only now sell the MK2. I'm pretty happy with these. Pretty happy. 

How do they sound compared to the DBA-02 MK 1?  Any changes....more bass????

Feb 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #51 of 400
I've never heard the MKI version before. I can say with certainty that apparant bass is more than the CK10 and overall sound signature smoother. At this point the only thing I prefer of the CK10 is the cable. Of course, I'll need some more time to adjust. Learning to love to the same degree an earphone Ive slept with for four years, is difficult.

Quote:

How do they sound compared to the DBA-02 MK 1?  Any changes....more bass????

Feb 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #56 of 400
great pictures!!! 

now, if Musica Acoustics are selling them for ~$190 , which is close to the original version, doesnt seem a bad deal. specially considering the ck10 still being over $250!

Feb 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #58 of 400
Well I certainly hope these have more bass. The DBA-01 was severely lacking in bass (and details in the mids) IMO... Nice impressions (review) as usual. Welcome back.

Feb 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #59 of 400
Just found out that Westone/Shure/Etymotic style ear pieces fit very easily on the DBA-02 MKII. Wonderful. Very very good isolation with the Shure Olive foams and the same with the Comply. Will report back about bass response with each of these.

Feb 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #60 of 400

Quote:
Well I certainly hope these have more bass. The DBA-01 was severely lacking in bass (and details in the mids) IMO... Nice impressions (review) as usual. Welcome back.

Man you had a bum pair or the fit was waaay off.  Missing detail in mids?  Like what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back