Fischer Audio Lyra Quick Review
Nov 30, 2010 at 11:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1
Fischer Audio Lyra Quick Review

Brief:  Tiny, pretty, comfortable portables.

Price:  I found one seller doing them for 890 Roubles which Google tells me is almost £18.

Specification:  20-20000 Hz 103 dB 32 Om 100 mW

Accessories:  None.

Build Quality:  These feel and look pretty decent quality; plastics all appear to be of a nice quality.  Cable is reasonable too.

Isolation:  Meh, there is some but don’t expect them to be blocking out a lot.

Microphonics:  None.

Comfort/Fit:  These were really nice on, the pads are lovely and soft and fit me like a glove.  Of course you might be different but for me they are spot on.

Aesthetics:  Well everyone’s tastes are different and while I can’t say these made me swoon they do look pretty nice.  A bit gaudy compared with a Senn but the decoration and colour is subtle enough to not make you look like a Tit.

Sound:  Thick, heavy, warm, muddy and I do not like it.  These have arguably no treble whatsoever and while I’d rather no treble than it be brutal these have such a midbass hump I don’t really care.  I don’t like these one bit.  It’s not like these have great lows either with no real depth or sense of impact.  It’s all just one endless drone of midbass.

Value:  For £18, no. Unless you just love how they look I can’t see a reason why anyone would want to buy these. 

Pro’s:  They look quite nice, They are pretty comfy so long as they aren’t making noise.

Con’s:  How they sound.

Thanks to Advanced Headphones www.advancedheadphones.co.uk for the samples

Users who are viewing this thread

Back