Fischer Audio HA-02
Mar 22, 2011 at 1:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

500+ Head-Fier
http://www.gd-audiobase.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=104&Itemid=2

Has anyone heard this amp? The Mystify was fairly well received, so this might be worth a look.
What caught my attention was the lack of a headphone jack...perhaps it's on the back or obscured by one of the knobs?

Mar 22, 2011 at 1:19 AM Post #2 of 25

Quote:
http://www.gd-audiobase.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=104&Itemid=2

Has anyone heard this amp? The Mystify was fairly well received, so this might be worth a look.
What caught my attention was the lack of a headphone jack...perhaps it's on the back or obscured by one of the knobs?

I wrote to Fischer Audio asking them about this as well since I have received numerous PM's about it. It does have two headphone jacks right above the headphone icons but you can't see them in the above pic because the knobs cover the jacks.

If it sounds anything like the Mystify or the Mystify DAC, it will be worth a look!

Mar 23, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #4 of 25

Quote:
Has anyone heard this amp?

i heard :)
Great amp!
I've no time for translate it myselves (and i have not so much expiriense in english) :)
So - what why i'll made it with auto-translate servces - sorry :)

The amplifier - HA-02 (a Food of the amplifier from USB.)
Source  - MyST DAC1794.
Ear-phones HiFIman HE4 und Hifiman HE6.
Tracks - the collection. In particular at once I check on Rhapsody Of Fire - The Frozen Tears Of Angels 2010 - Labyrinth of Madness (Bonus Track). This track, wild is pleasant to me... The sated. Then - as the soul will request.

That doesn't concern emotions.
1. Loudness - from half to 3/4, above it is already loud and unpleasant for me. And the more time listening, the I do loudness less. Now (somewhere in half an hour prowhispers on HE6 - loudness on 1/2, on He4 a regulator between 1/4 and 1/2)
2. Extreme positions tembro-block don't cause distortions on HE4. Especially on HE6. Only extreme position hf a regulator does strongly appreciable sibiliant on the high. However these sibiliant - "function dynamics" and to усилу have no relation.
3. The range of adjustments tembro-block is quite sufficient for emotional change of character of a sound, but isn't extreme. Roughly speaking, to make music more dense and pumping with the help a regulator bass it is possible (well or боле superficial - in other position). But here to make so that it becomes grotesque, hypertrophied it will not turn out. Too most it is possible to tell and about вч a regulator.
4. Exits on ear-phones are equal in rights.

About an emotional part personally to me to speak difficultly. For a long time has already understood - absence of symptoms extreme аудиофилистизма doesn't allow "to understand all delights..." bla bla bla. But from the point of view of the person not the patient who not deaf and isn't possessing эльфийскими abilities I can tell:

Distortions or any such objective jambs hasn't noticed.
Shake (here a pancake a word that - all the same has become boring) ear-phones of type HE4 or even HE6 without any problems. I mean - loudness enough, details aren't lost a bass... Well it anyway will suffice if to tighten up bassbust

Amp creates are notable "кач" when it is necessary. Emotion doesn't distort, equally not bad gives rise in thoughts to desire упиться the blood of enemies flowing from прокусанного of a throat at a prowhisper the Uniform of the Zombie, and with the same force pulls in thoughtfulness for example on Morchebe (blood like lemonade)... Well or gives rise to desire to dash against the rock on I think i paranoid.

More shortly lacks hasn't noticed actually. That tembro-block have no any average position or switching-off, I personally in this case don't consider as a minus. The device not "for филистов" which it is necessary that all was "as it is necessary" (but which don't know how it all the same should be actually and as it ваааще is necessary, and польуются краеуголным the proof "I so think"). In general - not for those who is afraid to make changes having turned the handle... By the way that is strange, but those who is afraid to turn the handle, for some reason not to be afraid to achieve at all the same results stupidly having paid some honeycombs of dollars for any magic кондеры, lamps, wires, heating disks, etc.  smile.gif But it so - reflection aloud...

More shortly if tembro-block also creates any distortions on hearing they aren't identified. I don't mean distortion АЧ

http://m.translate.ru

Mar 27, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #5 of 25
I have ordered one..probably will get that after 6 weeks...sigh..what a long wait

Apr 5, 2011 at 6:42 AM Post #6 of 25
Mine is on its way. I will be listening to it in 4 weeks. Unfortunately I can only compare it to my Srepdance.

P.S. Has anyone been able to determine what kind of power tip is required for the amp? 

Apr 5, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #7 of 25
^^ Good question..never thought about it. May be we need an adapter like this
I just sent an email to gdaudio inquiring about it.

Apr 5, 2011 at 10:52 AM Post #8 of 25

Quote:
^^ Good question..never thought about it. May be we need an adapter like this
I just sent an email to gdaudio inquiring about it.

What I meant by the plug was the one going into the amp. The website does not state anything about a power brick coming with the amp so I assumed we would need to get a separate linear power supply to get it to work without USB. If we need to get a PSU then we also need a specific tip to fit the amp's input and my question was about the size of that tip :)

Apr 6, 2011 at 9:08 AM Post #9 of 25
ahh..ok..it is my first amp..i was not sure what to expect..here is the reply i got from Dimitry..

Quote:
If you will choose 120V adapter  than yes you need to use EU/US converter.

HA-02 AMP also goes with USB cable for power the amp, in this case you would not have to use any adapter/converter.

Apr 6, 2011 at 9:17 AM Post #10 of 25

Quote:
ahh..ok..it is my first amp..i was not sure what to expect..here is the reply i got from Dimitry..

Quote:
If you will choose 120V adapter than yes you need to use EU/US converter.

HA-02 AMP also goes with USB cable for power the amp, in this case you would not have to use any adapter/converter.

I wonder what he means here, he does not state whether the amp comes with a power adaptor or not. 

Apr 12, 2011 at 3:29 PM Post #12 of 25
My order has been marked as shipped :) .. wondering what would be the ideal way to pair this with my xonar stx card? 

Apr 12, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #13 of 25

Quote:
My order has been marked as shipped :) .. wondering what would be the ideal way to pair this with my xonar stx card?

Great, I can't wait to read your impressions. It looks like the HA-02 only accepts RCA-in (thankfully chassis-mounted), with power coming either from USB or a DC jack, although there's no battery or built-in DAC. So if your sound card has RCA outputs, you should get a pair of RCA cables, but if it's a TRS jack then you'd have to get a TRS to dual RCA cable.

May 26, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #15 of 25
I ordered 2 months back..It is still on the way..There was quite a bit of issues with Russian customs. Now gd-audiobase claims that the issues are resolved. I hope to get them in another 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back