Fischer Audio FA-011 Limited Edition owners and appreciation thread
Apr 15, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #122 of 160
  The impedance on these headphones are high. Has anyone tried these on the bottlehead crack?

They aren't really ideal for the crack as the crack was design to driver 300ohm plus. The FA-011 are below 200ohm.

Jan 18, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #124 of 160
  Joined the club. Peruvian Walnut 09/10 here. Like it so far.

Welcome to the club. It's a little quiet here these days but I hope you'll enjoy your time with the LE. You seem to have gotten a beatiful pair. Still rocking mine Tiama 10/10 here. 

Jan 18, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #125 of 160

Welcome to the club. It's a little quiet here these days but I hope you'll enjoy your time with the LE. You seem to have gotten a beatiful pair. Still rocking mine Tiama 10/10 here. 

Thanks. It's understandable for this thread being quiet since it had been a while and all the pairs should already found their happy owners. I just came to appreciate Fischer/Kennerton woodies lately and had been reading things about FA-011, then I learned it got a 'very limited' edition. I was lucky that Noisy Motel got their last one. :)

Jul 1, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #126 of 160

Thanks. It's understandable for this thread being quiet since it had been a while and all the pairs should already found their happy owners. I just came to appreciate Fischer/Kennerton woodies lately and had been reading things about FA-011, then I learned it got a 'very limited' edition. I was lucky that Noisy Motel got their last one. :)

I'm still enjoying my 2 year old Peruvian Walnut 01/10.

Jul 14, 2016 at 3:57 AM Post #128 of 160
Very nice photo ithilienrp, I need to learn how to take photo like that.
Have you tried them with the Brainwavz earpads, a lot more comfy, much better than stock LE.

Dec 29, 2016 at 11:42 PM Post #130 of 160
Happy new year all. Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but look what just arrived at my office doorstep! Just in time for New Year party!

Yep. The FA-011 10th Anniversary Edition. (Since it's a kind of LE, I think it also belongs to this thread). 

1) Unboxing. Ummm. There is no box. Same old case. I like it though. No waste, and the case is good. The inside foam cut is a bit different. Now they seems to be using FA-003 foam. Fits better, I think.

2) On my working desk at office this morning.
Yes, the cable is now removable, and it is the same cable as Kennerton Odin and Kennerton Vali. Good cable. Not as thick as the LE's cable (that's a bit too thick, IMO).

3) Much better headstrap/headband. Now made of a real leather, and it looks as good as the cups. The older one for the LE always leave me wanting for a bit better quality.

4) Along side its 2 brothers, FA-011 Beech and FA-011 LE Peruvian Walnut. Now it made me feel a bit disappointed that I got the LE in Peruvian Walnut since it's the same wood. But since I like darker color woods, and we cannot predict the future, it's OK. I had no other choice when buying the LE anyway (only the PW-wood left).

5) Closer look against the LE Peruvian Walnut. Subtle differences here. The shape of the cup is slightly different. The new cup looks more like the Kennerton Vali cups. Really nice and really cool. I think. Wood have better grains too. 

Listening to it right now :)

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:05 PM Post #133 of 160
Hey folks, I just found this thread after ordering my own set of FA-011's in Northern Beech this past week directly from Fischeraudio.com.  I'm excited to eventually receive my headphones but was wondering what the average turn around time for them tended to be?  I've had them ordered for almost a week now and have yet to get a shipping indication (the order still shows as "processing").  Is this normal?  Does it usually take Fischer a while to ship and deliver items?

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #134 of 160
For my case, it's usually between 2-7 days, depends on things (like transporting from warehouse to the shipping team, etc. They might not having it readily at hand). Some times they can forget to update the shipping status.

It is best to email them for enquiry. They are quite responsive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back