Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming)
Jul 27, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #1,998 of 2,161
Hey

Hopefully someone can help me here cause i am at a total loss, haha. So i decided to try different ear tips for my FA-4's that have been recommended here. Bought the sensercoms, monster triflanges, sony mh1's, klipsch and 1 more i cannot remember where from. The issue i'm having is so far i only just managed to get the sensorcom eartips on after a hour long fight with it. I'm at a loss at how i ever manage to get the others on. Compared to the sensorcom the other eartips are much more hard at where the nozzle goes and doesnt seem to give easily. How have you guys gone about to put them on? The nozzle size is like twice as large as the attachment place inside the eartip. Any help much appreciated.

Jul 28, 2015 at 2:43 AM Post #1,999 of 2,161
Mh1c tips are easy to get on FA-4E. Sensorcoms should be trimmed a few mm. Then they fit after a lesser struggle. I prefer meelec balanced biflanges but I know that I'm pretty much the only one here who finds that they're superior in pretty much every aspect.

Jul 28, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #2,000 of 2,161
mh1c are very easy to fit, and sesorcom aren't difficult too try to get on some westone star tips mate 
biggrin.gif

In between the rhapsody release delay it's being sick.

Jul 31, 2015 at 4:12 AM Post #2,002 of 2,161
Hi, just saw these, maybe they will suit you
http://www.thomann.de/se/fischer_amps_silikontips_triple_flange.htm
And
http://www.thomann.de/se/fischer_amps_silikontips_double_flange.htm
Hey

Hopefully someone can help me here cause i am at a total loss, haha. So i decided to try different ear tips for my FA-4's that have been recommended here. Bought the sensercoms, monster triflanges, sony mh1's, klipsch and 1 more i cannot remember where from. The issue i'm having is so far i only just managed to get the sensorcom eartips on after a hour long fight with it. I'm at a loss at how i ever manage to get the others on. Compared to the sensorcom the other eartips are much more hard at where the nozzle goes and doesnt seem to give easily. How have you guys gone about to put them on? The nozzle size is like twice as large as the attachment place inside the eartip. Any help much appreciated.

Jul 31, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #2,006 of 2,161
The mosnter tri flanges provide the wider soundstage of all but the mh1c tips provide a very clear v shaped sound. The ortofon sounded to me similar to the sensorcom tips but I like the sensorcom a lot of better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back