Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming)
Oct 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM Post #466 of 2,161
I think you have enough information of both in each thread.

Anyway from what I've read around here the ck100 pro seems to bea very bright, detailed and transparent phone with great mids but it also seems to lack bass presence compared to the amps and sometimes treble can be fatiguing, overall a very revealing phone that can be unforgiving with poor quality recordings, more suited to classical, audiophile recordings...

while the amps are very detailed and clear also, with big soundstage, great imaging, sparkly treble, and deep bass with sub bass rumble, the bass is boosted +6db. The sound is not very v shaped and the mids are very good too, overall a great allrounder that wows you the 90% of the time...

Thank you. I will get to try the CK100pro in a few days thanks to a very decent countryman in exchange for an audition of the ASG-2. We'll se which iem I'll end up with.

Oct 10, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #468 of 2,161
I think you have enough information of both in each thread.

Anyway from what I've read around here the ck100 pro seems to bea very bright, detailed and transparent phone with great mids but it also seems to lack bass presence compared to the amps and sometimes treble can be fatiguing, overall a very revealing phone that can be unforgiving with poor quality recordings, more suited to classical, audiophile recordings...

while the amps are very detailed and clear also, with big soundstage, great imaging, sparkly treble, and deep bass with sub bass rumble, the bass is boosted +6db. The sound is not very v shaped and the mids are very good too, overall a great allrounder that wows you the 90% of the time...

Well said.
See what happens when you post more often than you should, your English has improved.
beerchug.gif

Oct 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #469 of 2,161
Thank you. I will get to try the CK100pro in a few days thanks to a very decent countryman in exchange for an audition of the ASG-2. We'll se which iem I'll end up with.

Hope you will post your findings here ASG-2 vs CK100PRO.

Oct 18, 2013 at 8:31 AM Post #473 of 2,161
MoonYeol,
What happened to that great comparison you promised us all. I for one was looking forward to it.

Oct 18, 2013 at 8:41 AM Post #476 of 2,161
Carlsan's fa 4e are touring two reviews are expected soon and it seems joker in few months it's going to try them, I've also forgot to post the asg2 comparation link to the first page it seems eke like em a lot. Just edited

We are hibernating meanwhile xD in my case just enjoying them a lot as always but as you can see I'm a bit stucked im this situation as I've lost a bit the interest in other gear as they satisfy my hf needs so well

Still waiting for you to join the club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back