First UE11 Impressions
Aug 9, 2007 at 4:50 PM Post #121 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiezan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I swear, yesterday, when I read your post, I totally agreed with you, but
after I cleaned out the dust and wax from my nozzle, it was a MAJOR improvement. The treble really isn't anything to complain about now."
I hope its the same for you after you clean your nozzles out.

ha ha -
Unfortunately, it's not just the wax.

graphCompare.php

Some prefer the soft treble, so it may not be a bad thing. It is an issue with me though.

Aug 9, 2007 at 6:40 PM Post #122 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They had my impressions on a Friday and had payment, artwork and colors early the following Monday morning. It took me two weeks to have mine done and paid extra for a Saturday delivery which is when I started this thread.

They are probably saying 3 weeks to cope with the flood of new orders "just in case" they fall behind.

You could try emailing UE for a more reasonable estimation and whether or not they are slammed with orders.

Glad to hear that. Now I won't have to wait nearly as long. They should be getting my impressions this afternoon. I already sent them the artwork and everything. I can't wait.

Aug 10, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #123 of 1,600
Wow, it does really seem that the e500 has a terble roll off(thanks robm321 for the showing the graph).
So, about the previous question I asked, which full size cans are similar to 11's?
Maybe I will never get the answer will I get one myself
smily_headphones1.gif

siang

Aug 10, 2007 at 1:48 AM Post #125 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cant speak for the 11 but the word Etymotic and UE-10 should never be in the same sentence ever!

Ety's may have clarity but nothing else the 10's offer.

Same really for E500,530 trying to compare these universals is like comparing a Kia and a Ferrari. Yes they are that different!

I wouldn't call my E500 Kia but rather Lexus.

Aug 10, 2007 at 1:59 AM Post #127 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiezan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I swear, yesterday, when I read your post, I totally agreed with you, but after I cleaned out the dust and wax from my nozzle, it was a MAJOR improvement. The treble really isn't anything to complain about now."
I hope its the same for you after you clean your nozzles out.

man, you're spending way too much time with your headphones - cleaning out your nozzles. find a nice girlfriend who'll help you clean out your nozzles!
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 10, 2007 at 2:01 AM Post #128 of 1,600
Wow, that's a nice pair of buds.... but I hope no one mistakes them for Skullcandies with that art!
biggrin.gif

Aug 10, 2007 at 3:07 AM Post #130 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by strangemusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, that's a nice pair of buds.... but I hope no one mistakes them for Skullcandies with that art!
biggrin.gif

Ugh no reason to get offensive!

Aug 10, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #132 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMahler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ain't nothing wrong with a kia.........There is something wrong with the E500.

So, it's worse than Kia? hmm...

Aug 10, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #133 of 1,600
I, for one, think that the e500 is overly colored and a bit bass heavy

Thats coming from the k501, k1000, ER-4S side of things tho...

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back